• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cs Meet and Greet Time/Location?

In summary, the "Cs Meet and Greet Time/Location" is an opportunity for consultants to network and learn about company updates and promotions. It usually takes place during regional or national conferences and events, with the specific time and location to be announced closer to the event date. While attendance is not mandatory, it is highly recommended for consultants. Food may be provided, and guests may be allowed at some events. It is best to check the event details for more information.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
I know there was a discussion thread here and I can't find the final decision of where and when CS cheffers were going to meet and put faces and screen names together. Can someone clarify for me? Thank you!

I look forward to meeting all of you at conference!

go to find and look up cs cheffers meet and greet at conference or meet and greet at conference I know there was something on it. Can't remember the details.

I think we have settled on Thursday after the General Session in front of the place where we eat meals.

Related to Cs Meet and Greet Time/Location?

1. What is the purpose of the "Cs Meet and Greet Time/Location?"

The "Cs Meet and Greet Time/Location" is an opportunity for consultants to meet and connect with each other, share ideas and best practices, and learn about upcoming products and promotions.

2. When and where does the "Cs Meet and Greet Time/Location" take place?

The "Cs Meet and Greet Time/Location" typically takes place during regional or national conferences and events. The specific time and location will be announced closer to the event date.

3. Is the "Cs Meet and Greet Time/Location" mandatory?

No, the "Cs Meet and Greet Time/Location" is not mandatory. However, it is highly recommended for consultants to attend as it provides valuable networking opportunities and important updates from the company.

4. Will there be food provided during the "Cs Meet and Greet Time/Location"?

Food may be provided during the "Cs Meet and Greet Time/Location" depending on the event and location. Please check the event details for more information.

5. Can I bring a guest to the "Cs Meet and Greet Time/Location"?

The "Cs Meet and Greet Time/Location" is typically reserved for consultants only. However, some events may allow guests. Please check the event details for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sklay723
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sklay723
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Flamingo