• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant News Spoiled Incentive Trip Suspense

In summary, some people received their January Consultant News before their Back to Business meeting.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
Did anyone else receive their January Consultant News before their Back to Business meeting? I did! I was surprised to even get my CN news before the end of the month like I usually do, but to see the incentive trips listed on the front cover made my meeting last night just so, so.

On the other hand, I am very anxious to shoot for the Taste of Travel and at least Vegas.

What is everyone else shooting for??

No I didn't get mine early. I'm sorry it was ruined for you. =(

Someone mentioned the Taste of Travel trip on FB but I can't earn that so it wasn't too bad hearing it.

kristina16marie said:
No I didn't get mine early. I'm sorry it was ruined for you. =(

same here.

I was amused that the "listen to this" from Dan & Tony gave away one of the trips (if you looked at the info at the bottom of the page). Oops. Someone goofed.

I don't know Jeanine, I think most of us had already been to the b2b meeting before they sent that out. It was sent pretty late in the evening, or at least I GOT it pretty late and my email system is fast.

I agree with Shelby - it is very rare when everyone can be pleased. Many groups have had their B2B earlier in the week too!
It is still an exciting goal to work for.;)

otisbg said:
I agree with Shelby - it is very rare when everyone can be pleased. Many groups have had their B2B earlier in the week too!
It is still an exciting goal to work for.;)

I was a little shocked too that some were having their meetings on Tuesday.

All of the points, info has been posted.

wadesgirl said:
I was a little shocked too that some were having their meetings on Tuesday.

Some people couldn't hold their meetings on the 5th because of scheduling conflicts..I had mine set for Monday Jan 2nd for a long time, but then when Cleveland weather decided to kick in I had to reschedule and was able to put it on the 5th...

Related to Consultant News Spoiled Incentive Trip Suspense

1. What is the "Consultant News Spoiled Incentive Trip Suspense"?

The "Consultant News Spoiled Incentive Trip Suspense" is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for their top-performing consultants. It is a luxury vacation experience that rewards consultants for their hard work and dedication to the company.

2. How are consultants selected for the "Consultant News Spoiled Incentive Trip Suspense"?

Consultants are selected based on their performance and sales during a specific time period. The top-performing consultants who meet or exceed their goals are invited to attend the trip.

3. Where is the "Consultant News Spoiled Incentive Trip Suspense" held?

The location of the "Consultant News Spoiled Incentive Trip Suspense" varies each year. Previous locations have included tropical destinations, European cities, and luxury resorts.

4. What activities are included in the "Consultant News Spoiled Incentive Trip Suspense"?

The trip includes a variety of activities such as sightseeing tours, spa treatments, group dinners, and team-building exercises. There are also opportunities for free time to relax and explore the destination on your own.

5. Can consultants bring a guest on the "Consultant News Spoiled Incentive Trip Suspense"?

Yes, consultants are allowed to bring a guest on the trip. However, the guest must be paid for by the consultant and must adhere to all company policies and guidelines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Jennifer E