• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Combining a Pampered Chef Show With Another Direct Sales Lady

In summary, people generally have mixed opinions on joint shows, but if done correctly, they can be successful.
TheFreddiesCook
I was approached by someone from Party Lite to do a joint party... How good of an idea is this? Would I make good sales here? Would like to know second opinions.. thanks!

I haven't had good luck doing this. I did a joint show with Silpada, but I did better than they did, saleswise. It was awkward b/c the Silpada lady is a friend of mine.But I have had success trading shows.

There's mixed opinions on this. Some have done combined shows and they were very successful, but others have done them and had a bad experience. The main thing is that people will tend to split their money between the 2 vendors, not spend double. So you need to have double the amount of guests there to help make up for that.

This is a "gut" instinct thing. I have done 3 combo parties with a friend who is a PartyLite rep. I always do better than he does but I just barley get past the $300 mark. So the trick is to invest ONLY TIME in the venture. I did make the mounds Bar Brownies for our last event and took all 4 of the sauces and let people dip pretzels into them. That was it! Any more than that and I would have lost money. I also do not take a ton of products either. Less work as well. Keep it simple, and extremely inexpensive and if you can look at time as being free, well it can be worth it. I mean hey, I made $60 plus I got two bookings and only spent about $5 as I had the sauces already.

mmmmmm. where is the recipe for the mounds bar brownies?

I have done two combo parties and both times I had done over $800. One was with Longanberger and the other was with Tastefully Simple. Each time we were in separate rooms and the guests were split between the two and then switched halfway. At the Longenberger I did two simple recipes that required little cooking time (don't remember what now LOL) but at the TS party I set it up as an amazing race each group split into two teams. So at that one I ended up doing four recipes but only took an hour total.

I just did a show where the lady had 4 vendors, me, Tastefully Simple, Longanberger and Silpada. She had about 18 people show up and I ended up with $662.00 in sales which I was extremely happy with. I really didn't think I'd do very well with 3 other vendors and was pleasantly surprised and was very happy I did it. She even booked to do another one in May!

I also like to do joint shows, especially with Tastefully Simple. I don't make anything, just use my stuff to display their food....i.e beer bread cut up in the bamboo bowl, use our outdoor plates for people to eat off of, etc. Its always great for me.....$400-600 in sales and a few bookings. I would always do it with my TS friends. Others...I haven't tried yet.

Related to Combining a Pampered Chef Show With Another Direct Sales Lady

What is the benefit of combining a Pampered Chef show with another direct sales lady?

Combining a Pampered Chef show with another direct sales lady allows for a larger audience, potential cross-selling opportunities, and the ability to split the costs and responsibilities of hosting a show. It also creates a fun and collaborative atmosphere for both the consultants and guests.

How do I find and connect with another direct sales lady to combine shows?

You can reach out to your network of direct sales consultants, attend networking events, or join online groups and forums specifically for direct sales. You can also ask your existing customers if they know of any other consultants who may be interested in collaborating.

How do we split the profits and responsibilities when combining shows?

The profit and responsibilities can be divided in a way that works for both consultants. This can include splitting the costs of hosting the show, dividing up tasks such as setting up and cleaning up, and sharing the profits based on the sales generated by each consultant.

What are some tips for a successful combined show?

Communication is key when combining shows. Make sure to discuss and plan all the details beforehand, such as the date, location, and responsibilities. It's also important to promote the show together and let your customers know about the collaboration. Lastly, make sure to have a clear plan for splitting the profits and following up with customers after the show.

Can we combine shows with more than one direct sales lady?

Yes, you can combine shows with multiple direct sales ladies. This can create an even larger audience and potential for cross-selling. However, make sure to communicate and plan accordingly with all the consultants involved to ensure a successful and organized event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Joelybear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • NewbyPChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • JennyJennJen