• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Show Asking for an Rsvp on the Invitation

In summary, when sending out invitations for your Pampered Chef catalog show, it is important to clearly ask for an RSVP. This can be done with a simple phrase such as "Please RSVP by [date] to let me know if you can attend the catalog show" or "Kindly reply by [date] to confirm your attendance at the catalog show." While not mandatory, asking for an RSVP helps with planning and follow-up. Electronic invitations can also be used for this purpose, with the request included in the event details or message. It is best to include the RSVP request on the invitation itself, either at the top or bottom of the page, and follow up with guests who do not respond by the requested date. This ensures proper planning
jenifer4000
Help! I have a catalog show and the host is using my website to send out the invites / information. When she selects the person and select E-Invitations, it says "join us for a catty show....." then

Please RSVP by clicking on one of the following links:

with a button for I will attend and a button for I will not attend.

How do you get that off? Why would someone need to RSVP to a catalog show?

Thx,
Jenifer

I think it's just a quirk that HO hasn't fixed yet. It really should be "I will order," etc. Send a note to HO. They may not think it's a priority to fix, but if they get a lot of notes about it, they'll add it to the "to do" list.

Wow, never noticed that one! I sure hope they fix it.

Related to Catalog Show Asking for an Rsvp on the Invitation

1. How should I word the invitation to ask for an RSVP?

When sending out invitations for your Pampered Chef catalog show, it is important to clearly ask for an RSVP. You can use a simple phrase such as "Please RSVP by [date] to let me know if you can attend the catalog show" or "Kindly reply by [date] to confirm your attendance at the catalog show."

2. Is it necessary to ask for an RSVP for a catalog show?

While it is not mandatory, asking for an RSVP helps you plan for the appropriate number of guests and ensures that you have enough catalogs and materials on hand. It also allows you to follow up with those who have not responded to confirm their attendance or make alternative arrangements if they are unable to attend.

3. Can I use electronic invitations to ask for an RSVP?

Yes, you can use electronic invitations such as email or social media to ask for an RSVP. Be sure to include the RSVP request in the event details or in the body of the message. You can also provide a link or email address for guests to respond.

4. When should I include the RSVP request on the invitation?

It is best to include the RSVP request on the invitation itself, either at the top or bottom of the page. This ensures that guests see it right away and can make a decision on whether they can attend or not. You can also include the RSVP request in the event details if you are using electronic invitations.

5. What should I do if guests do not RSVP by the requested date?

If guests do not RSVP by the requested date, it is best to follow up with them to confirm their attendance or make alternative arrangements. You can send a reminder email or give them a call to ask for their response. This helps you plan for the appropriate number of guests and ensures that everyone is included in the catalog show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bketchum
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies