• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Really Make $1000 From My First Pampered Chef Show?

In summary, the "I Think I Might Just Have...." product line is a collection of high quality kitchen tools designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. This line includes a variety of products such as knives, cutting boards, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and more. What sets these products apart from others is their innovative designs and satisfaction guarantee. They are also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. The "I Think I Might Just Have...." products can only be purchased through Pampered Chef consultants, which can be found through the website or by attending a Pampered Chef party.
KellyRedHead
MY FIRST $1000.00 show!!!!!!:love:

I just got home, she had 22 people there!!!!! Sales right now are at $905.00 and she has about 5 more orders out!!!!:eek:

I lost my voice though trying to talk over everyone to find the person to total their order with them. They were all drinking wine, laughing and having a great time.

I kept my demo really, really short because I knew if I talked to long I would have lost them.

Will let you know the finally tally in a couple of days!!

Kelly V. :chef:

Oh it will go OVER $1,000.Isn't it great?I had one that was almost $700 when I left ... by the time all was said and done it was $1,200 ... COMMISSIONABLE!I just wish I'd been as smart as you and kept my demo brief ...

I knew if I didn't keep it brief I was going to loose them. It was hard enough just getting their attention to start!!!

Even with my demo short a few starting chatting and I knew I needed to wrap it up quick!

Kelly V.

Way to go! Make sure you get the host excited about hitting that high, she'll work harder to get orders.

Congratulations Kelly on your first $1000.00 show! That is such an amazing accomplishment and I am so proud of you. It sounds like you had a fantastic time with your host and guests. I can only imagine how hard it must have been to keep up with everyone's orders and keep the party going, but it sounds like you handled it like a pro. I can't wait to hear the final tally and hear all about the success of your show. Keep up the great work and keep on cooking! You are an inspiration to us all. Happy selling! :chef:

Related to Can I Really Make $1000 From My First Pampered Chef Show?

What is the "I Think I Might Just Have...." product line?

The "I Think I Might Just Have...." product line is a collection of kitchen tools designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

What types of products are included in the "I Think I Might Just Have...." line?

The "I Think I Might Just Have...." line includes a variety of kitchen tools such as knives, cutting boards, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and more.

What sets the "I Think I Might Just Have...." products apart from other kitchen tools?

The "I Think I Might Just Have...." products are known for their high quality and innovative designs. They are also backed by a satisfaction guarantee, ensuring that customers are happy with their purchase.

Are the "I Think I Might Just Have...." products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the "I Think I Might Just Have...." products are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Can I purchase the "I Think I Might Just Have...." products in stores or only through a consultant?

The "I Think I Might Just Have...." products are exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants. You can find a consultant near you by visiting our website or attending a Pampered Chef party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jendill
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • ChefJoyJ