• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Consultants Get the Guest Special if They Spend $60?

In summary, the consultants are able to get the guest special if they spend $60 on products, regardless of whether they are full-price, half-price, or discounted. This information was confirmed by the Home Office and is mentioned in the policy and procedure book. However, consultants are not able to purchase host specials on a personal order.
britishchef
I thought I remembered that they could... but I don't know for sure.

from my understanding yes they can

Yes, they can. I called HO about this because my director told me that half price items don't count towards the $60, but they do. If the host spends $60 out of pocket on her products, regardless if they're half-price, 60% off, or discounted, she/he gets the special (again, $60 on products - does not incude tax)...

Diane

are you asking if the host or the consultant gets the guest special??

the host yes!! if they spend $60

the consultant don't think so

Heather

The consultant.. hence my title saying "can consultants get the guest special". ;)If we're paying $60 out of pocket I don't see why we shouldn't be able to?

Ugh - sorry. Gotta put my brain back in my head - I was thinking hosts because that was a hot topic at our last meeting and that's still sitting in my mind.

Don't know the answer to that one.

Sorry again!
Diane

P.S. But now you know the answer to whether or not hosts get the special :)

I would suggest that your mother, your cousin, your next-door-neighbor's-brother-in-law's uncle or Humprey Pushcart order the $60 of items and get the special...and have it shipped to your house...If you get my drift. ;)

according to the poilcy and procedure book page f-9 it says
Consultants can purchase most guest specials but NOT host specials the month prior to the promotion as well as the onth of the promotion on a personal order. hth

that's right, but if it's something where you have to purchase a certain amount than you have to purchase that much...if it's something at a discount you can order it the month before.

so to answer your question yes if you spend $60 then you can get the guest special

Related to Can Consultants Get the Guest Special if They Spend $60?

1. Can consultants get the guest special if they spend $60?

Yes, consultants can get the guest special if they spend $60. However, they must meet the same requirements as any other customer, such as placing the order during the designated time frame and using the correct promo code.

2. Do consultants have to use their consultant discount to get the guest special?

No, consultants do not have to use their consultant discount to get the guest special. The guest special is a separate promotion and can be used in addition to the consultant discount if desired.

3. Can consultants combine their consultant discount with the guest special?

Yes, consultants can combine their consultant discount with the guest special. This is a great way to maximize savings and get even better deals on Pampered Chef products.

4. Can consultants earn commission on their own guest special orders?

Yes, consultants can earn commission on their own guest special orders. As long as the order is placed through their consultant account and meets the minimum requirements, they will receive commission on the sale.

5. Is the guest special available to consultants in all countries?

The availability of the guest special may vary based on location. However, consultants should check with their Pampered Chef office or website to see if the guest special is available in their country.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedchef.robin
Replies
Views
monicag
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
prissylovescooking