• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Special Coupon Boost Sales at My Upcoming Events?

In summary, the conversation is about someone looking for ways to increase sales and draw in more people for upcoming events. They ask for feedback on two attachments and make some suggestions for changes. Another person responds with their thoughts and makes some additional suggestions. They also mention that they have left something out and clarify that the show has already closed. The conversation ends with a thank you and an exchange about being nitpicky with grammar.
whiteyteresa
I am having a few uncoming events and I want to draw more people in and sales.

Please look over the two attachments and let me know what you think

Does it sound okay?
Do you understand it?
Do you think they will understand it?

Please HELP

If changes are needed, could you change the stuff in red and then repost. This way I can keep everything straight - yea right

Thank You all

~

Attachments

• Coupon - MY 001 10% Sharon Clark Guest 2-Back.doc
    27 KB · Views: 281
  • Coupon - MY 001 10% Sharon Clark Guest 1-Front.doc
    46 KB · Views: 304
Great idea but....I think it's a great idea!! I am going to use this too, but with these changes:

Instead of telling them that she will get $5 in free products, maybe you can put down what Sharon's goal is like this (if she has a wishlist, you can do this with no problem):
Sharon's goal is to get $600 in sales to receive $115 in FREE products, 2 half price items and a 25% discount. Please help her reach her goal. Whenever you place an order for $25 - $49 you will recieve 10% off your purchase.
If you place an order of $50 or more you will get 10% off plus free shipping!

Then it is easier to send a note to each guest (along with their receipt) stating what the host earned after her show was closed and hopefully get some bookings!

Debbie :D

whiteyteresa said:
IPlease HELP

If changes are needed, could you change the stuff in red and then repost. This way I can keep everything straight - yea right

Thank You all

~

Sounds pretty good! I just made a few little changes...take out the and (or plus), the extra s in uses. Not to be nitpicky, I'm just a little obsessive about grammar!!:)

View attachment Coupon Revised 10% off.doc

DebbieSAChef said:
I think it's a great idea!! I am going to use this too, but with these changes:

Instead of telling them that she will get $5 in free products, maybe you can put down what Sharon's goal is like this (if she has a wishlist, you can do this with no problem):
Sharon's goal is to get $600 in sales to receive $115 in FREE products, 2 half price items and a 25% discount. Please help her reach her goal. Whenever you place an order for $25 - $49 you will recieve 10% off your purchase.
If you place an order of $50 or more you will get 10% off plus free shipping!

Then it is easier to send a note to each guest (along with their receipt) stating what the host earned after her show was closed and hopefully get some bookings!

Debbie :D

These are great ideas too!

I am so sorry - I left something out

The show has already closed - I am about to deliever the products to the host

I am trying to increase my sales this month - I will be putting these sales under some other host. Sharon had a great show so this will just add to it to this month sales for the sell a thon

~

urbnk8 said:
Sounds pretty good! I just made a few little changes...take out the and (or plus), the extra s in uses. Not to be nitpicky, I'm just a little obsessive about grammar!!:)

View attachment 9340

Thank you for being 'nitpicky'

~

Related to Can a Special Coupon Boost Sales at My Upcoming Events?

What is the "Guest at Shows Special Coupon"?

The "Guest at Shows Special Coupon" is a special offer for guests who attend a Pampered Chef party or show. It is a coupon that can be used to receive a discount on a purchase from the host's party.

How do I get a "Guest at Shows Special Coupon"?

To receive a "Guest at Shows Special Coupon," you must attend a Pampered Chef party or show as a guest. The host of the party will provide you with the coupon during the event.

What is the discount offered with the "Guest at Shows Special Coupon"?

The discount offered with the "Guest at Shows Special Coupon" varies depending on the current promotions and offers available. Typically, the discount ranges from 10% to 20% off your purchase.

Can I combine the "Guest at Shows Special Coupon" with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Guest at Shows Special Coupon" cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is only valid for use on regular-priced items and cannot be used on sale or clearance items.

When does the "Guest at Shows Special Coupon" expire?

The expiration date for the "Guest at Shows Special Coupon" will be listed on the coupon itself. Typically, the coupon is valid for one month from the date of the party or show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • cheflizzy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KimmyDarling
  • chefmoseley