• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cake Testers Wanted: Help Needed in 03104 - Email [email protected]

In summary, the job of a cake tester with Pampered Chef involves testing various cake recipes and providing feedback on taste, texture, and overall quality. Qualifications for this job include a passion for baking, experience in cake tasting, and a keen sense of taste. The frequency of work can vary depending on demand, and the pay rate will be discussed during the interview process. To apply, interested individuals should email their resume and a brief introduction to the provided email address.
pamperedharriet
Good morning everyone. I just got a call from a customer who is looking for some cake testers. Does anyone have any that I can buy? I am looking for about 6 if possible but will take what I can get. My zip code is: 03104.
E-mail me at: [email protected] if you can help me.

Thanks so much! I wish HO would bring these back!

You have mail.

Related to Cake Testers Wanted: Help Needed in 03104 - Email [email protected]

What is the job description for a cake tester with Pampered Chef?

The job entails testing various cake recipes and providing feedback on taste, texture, and overall quality. This will involve sampling cakes and recording your observations.

What are the qualifications for a cake tester with Pampered Chef?

We are looking for individuals who have a passion for baking and experience in cake tasting. It is also important to have a keen sense of taste and be able to provide constructive feedback.

How often will I be required to work as a cake tester?

The frequency of work will depend on the demand for cake testing. This can vary from week to week, but we will always try to accommodate your schedule.

What is the pay rate for a cake tester with Pampered Chef?

The pay rate for cake testing is competitive and will be discussed during the interview process.

How can I apply to become a cake tester with Pampered Chef?

Please email your resume and a brief introduction to [email protected]. We will review your application and contact you for further steps if you are a good fit for the position.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Jean
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Chef~Amber
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef~Amber
  • pckrissy