• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have Ideas on How I Can Get Some More Sales This Month?

In summary, Sarah has had a successful month with sales of $3100, and is determined to beat her highest month. She has a catalog show planned and is expecting $150 in orders. To increase her sales even more, she is advised to turn it into a Mystery Host show, reach out to existing customers for promotions, and utilize social media and virtual events. With these efforts, she is sure to surpass her goal and have her best month ever.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
My best month ever was $3100 and this month I am currently at $2615 for the month (which means I got the $100 off of conference). I would love to beat my highest month and now that I am so close I want to do all I can to do that. I am trying to have my own catalog show and I got a few people that said they would get me $150 in orders. Anything else I should do? If everyone comes thru for me I will beat my goal BUT I want to make sure I do all I can. Any ideas?

Sarah

Try turning your catalog show into a Mystery Host show. Offer to split up all of the frre and 1/2 price items. There are several posts floating around here on mystery host shows.

Good Luck!!!

I just did a mystery host show this month and it was over $1100. THanks for the idea.

When I'm trying to get extra sales, I offer my newsletter list a special sale. Either a discount on their order, free shipping or buy this get that sale.

Try pampering a biz this week. I stepped out of my box and asked a teller at the bank, she seemed excited but no word back yet.

Good luck! You can do it!!

, first of all, congratulations on your success so far this month! It's always exciting to see your hard work pay off with high sales numbers. I can tell that you are determined to beat your best month ever, and I have no doubt that you will achieve it. One idea to increase your sales even more is to reach out to your existing customers and offer them a special promotion or discount for placing an order this month. You can also ask them to refer their friends and family to you, and offer a small incentive for any new customers they bring in. Additionally, consider hosting a Facebook party or virtual cooking class to expand your reach and attract new customers. You can also offer a hostess incentive for anyone who books a party with you during this month. Lastly, don't forget to utilize social media and share your success and promotions with your followers. This will create buzz and excitement around your business and potentially lead to more sales. I have no doubt that with your determination and these extra efforts, you will surpass your goal and have your best month ever. Keep up the great work, and best of luck to you!

Related to Anyone Have Ideas on How I Can Get Some More Sales This Month?

1. How can I increase my sales this month?

There are several ways you can increase your sales this month. One strategy is to host a virtual party or cooking class to showcase our products and reach a larger audience. You can also offer discounts or promotions to entice customers to make a purchase. Another idea is to reach out to your network and ask for referrals or recommendations. Finally, make sure to consistently share and promote our products on your social media platforms to attract new customers.

2. What products are currently popular and selling well?

Our current top-selling products include our Quick Cooker, Deep Covered Baker, and Rockcrok. These versatile and high-quality cookware items are in high demand and are sure to be a hit with your customers. We also have a variety of seasonal products that are popular, such as our holiday-themed cookie cutters and baking sets.

3. Can I offer samples to potential customers?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to offer samples to potential customers. This is a great way to introduce them to our products and allow them to experience the quality and functionality firsthand. You can also offer samples as part of a virtual party or cooking class to generate interest and potentially increase sales.

4. How can I follow up with customers who have shown interest but haven't made a purchase?

Following up with potential customers is crucial in converting interest into sales. You can reach out to them via email or phone to thank them for their interest and offer any further information or assistance they may need. You can also offer a special promotion or discount as an incentive for them to make a purchase. Don't be afraid to follow up multiple times, as it can take some customers longer to make a decision.

5. Are there any marketing materials or resources available to help increase sales?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of marketing materials and resources to help you increase your sales. You can access our digital catalog, product flyers, and social media graphics to promote our products. We also have training and support materials to help you improve your sales techniques and reach your goals. Additionally, our customer service team is always available to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
chickey
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies