• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Is Going to Fontainebleau Miami , Level 2

In summary, Sandra is close to earning her first PC trip, but she needs another recruit to submit two more shows for her to earn the trip to Miami. Doreen has already earned her trip and is looking forward to the trip.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
ok how close are you and who is going to MIAMI ?

I'm headed to Miami! At the beginning of the month I needed 7505 points!! I have to recruit 2 people this month and I will work with them to qualify (at least 1 of them this year). I have 11 shows and 1 catalog show this month. And 5 shows for December!!

I should make it!!!

How close are you, Doreen?

Don't forget all they need to do is 4 shows ( each show 150.00 in sale ) that'sgoing to be the end of that 2009 they have to get 1250 befor we get 2000.points good lick see you there
I have only about $1000.00 to go , still have 5 more shows in Nov and 3 in Dec so I will see you on the BEACH

I have 2500 points to go! I'm very excited to earn my first trip!

Chef Kearns said:
I'm headed to Miami! At the beginning of the month I needed 7505 points!! I have to recruit 2 people this month and I will work with them to qualify (at least 1 of them this year). I have 11 shows and 1 catalog show this month. And 5 shows for December!!

I should make it!!!

How close are you, Doreen?

I don't need to recruit for the trip. I need it to maintain my Directorship. I have the recruits required for the trip. I guess I should've been more clear.

pamperedlinda said:
I have 2500 points to go! I'm very excited to earn my first trip!

Go Linda, Go Linda! :D
Good Luck Sandra! ;)

Hi Linda we can finally meet see you there

I'm looking forward to meeting you too Doreen!

GREAT job everyone!! You can all do it!

I've earned Level 2, but I'm shooting for PARIS! If I don't make it we wouldn't be able to do the Miami Beach trip, though. My parents usually watch the kids when we go on trips, but they're not back in the Chicago area until the middle of April and we wouldn't buy the kids in for that trip.

But you guys will have a BLAST!!! There's nothing like traveling with PC!

I am just 5000 points away now, and a loaded November and Dec- so ia m sure I will be there. It will be my first trip earned with PC, and I am excited!!!!

mrssyvo said:
I am just 5000 points away now, and a loaded November and Dec- so ia m sure I will be there. It will be my first trip earned with PC, and I am excited!!!!

Woo hoo!!! Congrats! You will be amazed.

I just need my one recruit to submit 2 more shows and I have Miami in the bag. She has three shows scheduled before the end of November so I am holding my breath 'til she submits them.

If two more of my recruits qualify, then I'll get Mexico!

I'm not giving up yet....but I need a miracle!

i've earned level 2 and am excited about my first pc trip... ultimately i was proud i was able to earn a trip the same year i had my baby.....i am not interested in level 3 due to time schedule......and looking forward to the fun in miami!!

You guys are awesome...

I bought my air line tickets today for my family I'm buying in the kids 13,12 can't wait

Related to Who Is Going to Fontainebleau Miami , Level 2

1. Who is going to Fontainebleau Miami for Level 2?

At this time, we do not have a confirmed list of attendees for the Fontainebleau Miami event. However, it is open to all Pampered Chef consultants who have completed Level 1 training and are ready to take their business to the next level.

2. How do I register for the event?

To register for the Fontainebleau Miami event, you can log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Events" tab. From there, you will be able to select the event and complete the registration process.

3. What is the cost to attend the event?

The cost to attend the Fontainebleau Miami event is $299. This includes all training sessions, meals, and materials. Travel and accommodations are not included in this cost.

4. Is there a dress code for the event?

The dress code for the event is business casual. We recommend wearing comfortable clothing and shoes as there will be a lot of standing and moving around during the training sessions.

5. Can I bring a guest to the event?

Unfortunately, due to limited space and resources, we are not able to accommodate guests at the Fontainebleau Miami event. This event is for registered consultants only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
Kelly8
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views