• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Version of The Nutcracker is the Best?

In summary, "theNutcracker - Best Version" is considered the best version because it stays true to the original story and music, has high production value, talented performers, and stunning costumes and sets. The show usually runs for about two hours with a 15-minute intermission. It is appropriate for young children, but some scenes may be scary for very young ones. Special effects and pyrotechnics are used to enhance the magical elements of the story, but safety precautions are taken. Tickets can be purchased at the door, but it is recommended to purchase them in advance to avoid long lines.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
DS loves The Nutcracker ballet! I'm planning to order a copy of it for him, but there are so many versions to choose from. Do you have it? If so, what version, which ballet company and do you like it? Any recommendations?

You can't go wrong with any of the Russian Ballet versions, since it's originally a Russian ballet. I also enjoy the Mikail Barishnikov version...can't remember who plays Clara (but she's famous, too).

HTH

Is that the same one that runs on PBS? It is good. I was reading reviews about some of them and - get this - the one with McCauley Caukin (I'm sure I butchered his name...) is supposed to be really good! Just wondereing if anyone else had an opinion.

Barishnikov all the way...it's a classic

totally agree on the barishnikov version

Related to Which Version of The Nutcracker is the Best?

1. What makes "theNutcracker - Best Version" the best version?

Our version of "the Nutcracker" is considered the best because it stays true to the original story and music by Tchaikovsky. We also have top-notch production value, talented performers, and stunning costumes and sets.

2. How long is the show?

The show usually runs for about two hours, including a 15-minute intermission.

3. Is this show appropriate for young children?

Yes, our production of "the Nutcracker" is family-friendly and suitable for all ages. However, some scenes may be scary for very young children.

4. Are there any special effects or pyrotechnics used in the show?

Yes, we use special effects and pyrotechnics in certain scenes to enhance the magical and fantastical elements of the story. However, we take all necessary safety precautions to ensure the well-being of our performers and audience members.

5. Can I purchase tickets at the door?

Tickets can be purchased at the door, but we recommend purchasing them in advance to ensure availability and to avoid long lines on the day of the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jodistrauss
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikkijo
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • floccies
  • General Chat
Replies