• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Affordable Senseo Pods for My Coffee Machine?

In summary, there are various options for finding discounted Senseo Pods, including online retailers, warehouse club stores, and some grocery stores. Subscription services and promotional discounts are also available for those who regularly use Senseo Pods. It is not recommended to use generic coffee pods in your Senseo machine, and it's best to stick with official pods. There may also be coupons or discounts available for Senseo Pods through manufacturer websites, coupon websites, and loyalty programs.
susanr613
Gold Member
I bought a Senseo coffee machine - the one that takes pods. If you have one, where do you get pods at a reasonable cost - online, at a store?

Thanks!

I have the Krups Home Cafe and my son at college has your brand we buy the pods at Walmart and Linens and Things or Bed Bath & Beyond (use the coupons) Plus LNT is liquidating

I grow mine.
ipod-1.jpg

That eye is almost creepy...

:)

LOL! Too funny!! :)

Can't believe I missed that...

I make my own using whatever coffee I want. Lemme find the linky....

that reminds me I did buy a "pod" maker it is made I think by black and decker and they had them for different brands of machines
HMMMMM, where did I put it. (in a very safe, safe place)

Related to Where Can I Find Affordable Senseo Pods for My Coffee Machine?

What is the cheapest source for Senseo Pods?

The cheapest source for Senseo Pods will vary depending on your location and current promotions. However, some popular options for finding discounted Senseo Pods include online retailers such as Amazon or eBay, as well as warehouse club stores like Costco or Sam's Club.

Do any grocery stores carry affordable Senseo Pods?

Yes, some grocery stores may carry Senseo Pods at a lower cost than specialty retailers. It's worth checking your local grocery store's coffee aisle or asking a store associate for assistance in locating the pods.

Are there any subscription services for discounted Senseo Pods?

Yes, there are subscription services available for Senseo Pods that offer a discounted price for recurring shipments. This can be a convenient and cost-effective option for those who regularly use Senseo Pods.

Can I use generic coffee pods in my Senseo machine?

No, it is not recommended to use generic or off-brand coffee pods in your Senseo machine. These pods may not be compatible with the machine and could potentially cause damage. It's best to stick with official Senseo Pods for the best results.

Are there any coupons or discounts available for Senseo Pods?

Yes, Pampered Chef occasionally offers promotions or discounts on Senseo Pods. You can also check manufacturer websites and coupon websites for any available deals. Additionally, signing up for loyalty programs or newsletters from retailers may also provide access to discounts or special offers on Senseo Pods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DessertDivaFL
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kam
  • scottcooks