• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will I Receive My PC$ for My 4th Successful Show?

In summary, "Just Need to Shout Out!!!" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to share their positive experiences with the brand's products and recipes. To submit a "Just Need to Shout Out!!!", customers can fill out a form on the website with their name, email address, and positive experience. Photos can also be included in submissions. While not every submission will be featured on the website, customers are encouraged to share their shout outs on social media to spread the word about the brand.
shuttermonster
:sing: I just had to SHOUT.... I just closed my 4th show... and within my 30 days! I can not wait to get my PC$ and get new additions to show off at my upcoming shows! Any idea how long it will takes to get my PC$? Thanks so much... ALL of you for your encouragement, ideas, information and support!!!
Linda C.:chef:

Not long at all - a couple of days, maybe. They'll show up online in your PC$ account on Consultant's Corner.

Congrats! Way to go!

Congratulations! You're off to a great start.

Congrats! I just finished my 1st 30 days and made $350 in pc dollars. It's a neat deal. And you have 2 more months to make more!! Great job!

Congrats to you!! Keep up the great work!!

Yea! Keep up the great work and earn TONS of PC $$!!

Thanks everyone... about to go fill my cart now and wait for the PC$! HA!! Love the "wave" Kelly... how did you do that... too cute!

I am so excited to hear this! My newest recruit is planning to qualify in her first 30 days, but I don't think she even realizes what that means for her and the PC$! She is just excited about every aspect of the show that she can't get beyond that right now! I talked to her last night, and she asked when we get paid...when I told her the 8th and 22nd, she was WAY excited because those dates fall in between her teacher paychecks...can you imagine what she's gonna do when she finds out about PC$??!!

Congratulations, Linda

Ditto to Kelly-how do you do that?????

Related to When Will I Receive My PC$ for My 4th Successful Show?

1. What is "Just Need to Shout Out!!!"?

"Just Need to Shout Out!!!" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to share their positive experiences with our products and recipes. It is a platform for customers to express their satisfaction and spread the word about our brand.

2. How can I submit a "Just Need to Shout Out!!!"?

To submit a "Just Need to Shout Out!!!", simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Just Need to Shout Out!!!" tab. From there, you can fill out the form with your name, email address, and your positive experience with our products or recipes.

3. Can I include photos in my "Just Need to Shout Out!!!"?

Yes, you can! We encourage our customers to include photos of their dishes or the products they used in their "Just Need to Shout Out!!!" submissions. This will help others visualize the amazing results they can achieve with our products.

4. Will my "Just Need to Shout Out!!!" be featured on the Pampered Chef website?

We receive a large number of submissions for "Just Need to Shout Out!!!" and we cannot guarantee that every submission will be featured on our website. However, we do review each submission and select a variety of shout outs to showcase on our website.

5. Can I share my "Just Need to Shout Out!!!" on social media?

Absolutely! We encourage our customers to share their "Just Need to Shout Out!!!" on their social media accounts. This will not only help spread the word about our brand, but it will also inspire others to try our products and recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • kisrae
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies