• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu Tonight? (Nov. 21)

In summary, tonight we are having left over Chinese food, ordered way too much last night, kids will probably end up with Mac 'n Cheese because that is what Dad will make them, my party has jerk chicken nachos and a choco trifle, and I've got a show so I just made the kids grilled cheese, tator tots and green beans.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight we are having left over Chinese food, ordered way too much last night!!

I would like to do some baking today. Need to start freezing some goodies for the holiday season.

Crusty French Bread Pizzas at my show. :)Kids will probably end up with Mac 'n Cheese because that is what Dad will make them.

I have a show and DH requested Chili so I will do the PWcooking chili for him. I will have the sitter make mac n cheese w/ hotdogs and applesauce for the kids.

For my show we are a doing soup and slippers show and making smashed potato soup!

Pizza - My DH is working, I am taking # 1, 2 , 3 to the championship football game and #4 and #5 are going to the PTA Pajama night with a friend! No time to eat!!!

Baked chicken and rice with carrots, and a salad.

It's my birthday, so I'd love to say a yummy birthday dinner...but nope, not tonight. I decided that I'd have my mystery host appreciation party tonight b/c DH can take DD to open gym time at a kid's gym (5 and under). She loves it there and it gets them both out of the house during the party! ;)

So, the menu for the party tonight is:
Cran-Raspberry Fizz
Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie
Mini Ham Puffs
Brownie Truffle Cups
Turtle Pretzel Candies

I'll probably eat a small amount of that, most likely when the party is over, but a sandwich beforehand. Oh the excitement... :rolleyes: :p

ChefJoyJ said:
It's my birthday, so I'd love to say a yummy birthday dinner...but nope, not tonight. I decided that I'd have my mystery host appreciation party tonight b/c DH can take DD to open gym time at a kid's gym (5 and under). She loves it there and it gets them both out of the house during the party! ;)

So, the menu for the party tonight is:
Cran-Raspberry Fizz
Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie
Mini Ham Puffs
Brownie Truffle Cups
Turtle Pretzel Candies

I'll probably eat a small amount of that, most likely when the party is over, but a sandwich beforehand. Oh the excitement... :rolleyes: :p

Happy Birthday, Joy! :)

Happy Birthday! I have no iidea what's on for tonight...maybe brats and pierogies?

Homemade pizza- my niece is spending the weekend, and it is something she can help make and she likes it! :)

Fajitas in the DBC- I LOVE them, and it is so quick and easy.

Saucy Chicken:
4 lbs chicken parts, skin removed
1 can whole cranberry sauce
1 cup French dressing
1 env Onion Soup Mix
combine all in slow cooker and voila - dinner done!
Add jasmine or basmati rice and some veggies done in the microcooker and you're set!:chef:

I don't know. I have a table at a craft show, so I'll be skipping dinner. And I don't know what DH will be eating. There's still tuna casserole, but I think he's sick of it (he had it for dinner on Wed. and lunch yesterday). So he'll probably make himself some French Toast or something.

Kids and DH are going to a deer hunting party. I told him he had to feed the kids ahead of time b/c they won't eat calf nuts. :yuck:

I've got a party tonight so it gets me out of eating those! We're having jerk chicken nachos & a choco trifle. Sounds so much better than the other option.

I have a show so I just made the kids grilled cheese, tator tots and green beans.
DH is on his way home, but has over an hour drive, so he is on his own :)

Curried lentil soup with pumpkin and potatoes. It's all pureed together and has a really warm, hearty feel. I've been simmering it all day and it smells really good!

Tonight we are having homemade pizzas on our stones!

Homemade pizza using the PC crust, Prego spaghetti sauce, red bell pepper, turkey sausage and moz cheese. I love that crust.

I baked pumpkin bread after that. It smells very good in here.

Related to What's on the Menu Tonight? (Nov. 21)

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning service from Pampered Chef?

The "What's for Dinner?" service from Pampered Chef is a subscription-based meal planning tool that helps you plan and prepare delicious and convenient meals for your family. It includes weekly meal plans, grocery lists, and recipes that are customizable to your dietary preferences and needs.

2. How much does the "What's for Dinner?" service cost?

The "What's for Dinner?" service from Pampered Chef costs $19.99 per month or $179.99 per year. This includes access to weekly meal plans, grocery lists, and recipes for up to 6 family members.

3. Are the recipes in "What's for Dinner?" suitable for special dietary needs?

Yes, the "What's for Dinner?" service offers a variety of recipes that are customizable to your dietary needs, including gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free options. You can also exclude certain ingredients or allergens from your meal plans.

4. Can I save and access my favorite recipes from "What's for Dinner?"?

Yes, you can save and access your favorite recipes from the "What's for Dinner?" service. You can also create your own recipe box and save recipes from other sources to use in your meal plans.

5. Is there a free trial available for the "What's for Dinner?" service?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a 14-day free trial for the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning service. This allows you to try out the service and see if it's a good fit for your family before committing to a subscription.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedpnina
Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies