• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's in a Change-Over Kit? A Guide for FDs

In summary, a Change-Over Kit is a set of essential tools and utensils that help with switching between different cooking methods or recipes. Some common items found in a Change-Over Kit include a spatula, tongs, measuring cups and spoons, a whisk, and a kitchen timer. You can customize the items in a Change-Over Kit according to your needs and preferences. This kit can benefit you by saving time and effort in the kitchen and it is important to keep it organized and regularly cleaned for effective use.
jentapp
I'm still pretty new and was wondering about this change-over kit thing. Do FD's get those? What's in them?

Hey Jen,

Every active consultant gets them. It contains a sampling of all the new paperwork and a new PP CD to get us going for the new season. We'll need to order new catalogs and order forms as well as any other support materials that have changed (show planners, opportunity brochures, Super Starter brochures as we both found out the hard way--I threw away 4 bundles of those!). There is a sample of each type of receipt--write in an itemized--so we can decide which we want to use. Then we can order 40 of them for free to get us started. The best thing is that it contains 25 catalogs!

And PC only charges us $6 for all of it!

How do we order them for free? I read somewhere to put an X in the NC box in my supply order, but it wouldn't let me do that. Do they send a form?

Your changeover kit come automatically, and there will be an order form in there, usually with a brightly colored piece of paper that has the "codes" for the free order forms...

Oh, and the $6 will just be deducted from your check...

Related to What's in a Change-Over Kit? A Guide for FDs

What's in a Change-Over Kit?

A Change-Over Kit is a set of essential tools and utensils that are used to switch between different cooking methods or recipes. It includes items that are specifically designed to make the transition between tasks easier and more efficient.

What are some common items found in a Change-Over Kit?

Some common items found in a Change-Over Kit include a spatula, tongs, measuring cups and spoons, a whisk, and a kitchen timer. These tools are versatile and can be used for a variety of cooking methods and recipes.

Can I customize the items in a Change-Over Kit?

Yes, you can customize the items in a Change-Over Kit according to your specific needs and preferences. Our kits are designed to be flexible and allow you to add or remove items as needed.

How can a Change-Over Kit benefit me in the kitchen?

A Change-Over Kit can benefit you by saving time and effort in the kitchen. It provides you with all the necessary tools in one convenient set, making it easier to switch between different cooking tasks without having to search for individual utensils.

Are there any tips for using a Change-Over Kit effectively?

To use your Change-Over Kit effectively, make sure to keep it organized and easily accessible. Also, take the time to familiarize yourself with the different utensils and their uses so that you can efficiently switch between tasks. Additionally, regularly clean and maintain your kit to ensure its longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• doughmama
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MissChef
Replies