• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner Tonight? (Nov. 13)

In summary, Becky is preparing a Chicken Wellington dinner tonight, and is also making Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes and Brownies. She is also going to order pizza for dinner.
rennea
Gold Member
I think tonight I am making Chicken Wellington:chef:

Making Banana Bread today so that will be dessert.

No clue yet. I just finished cleaning out the fridge (including scrubbing it out) and yesterday I went through our pantry and completely reorganized it (except for the storage container shelf, b/c DD woke up early from nap). I am not planning on going to the grocery store until Saturday, so whatever I make has to be able to pulled together from whatever I have in the house...

I have a Roast in the slow cooker with Rootbeer!:chef: I'll throw in carrots, onion wedges and mushrooms in a couple hours.

I'll also make Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes. I baked brownies last night, so those will be dessert.

I haven't gone grocery shopping in way too long. Still don't feel like doing it so I think it's going to be a dine out sushi night. YUMM

Homemade Chicken noodle soup. My DD has a cold.

Beef & Barley Soup and cheese toasties.

Dinner out at our favorite mexican restaurant - yummy!! :love: :D

I made a t-bone steak for DH & the kids, baked potatoes, broccoli with cheese sauce, mac & cheese. I added salsa to my potato for yummy non-fat flavor. :)

we are ordering in pizza, they need to get here soon though, bedtime is rolling up fast for the little one! too crazy of a night to cook though!

ChefBeckyD said:
I have a Roast in the slow cooker with Rootbeer!:chef: I'll throw in carrots, onion wedges and mushrooms in a couple hours.

I'll also make Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes. I baked brownies last night, so those will be dessert.

Dinner was a success!

I used a Chuck Roast, and slow cooked it (mine isn't actually a crock-pot - it looks like this:West Bend) for about 7 hours.(5 hours on high, 2 hours on low)
I used:

10 ounces of Sprecher's Root Beer
1 can of Progresso Cream of Mush. Soup
1 package of onion soup mix

about 4 hours in, I threw in a package of baby carrots, a package of baby portabellas, and a large sweet onion, wedged.
I also made Mashed Potatoes w/ sour cream and cream cheese (DS's favorite!)

I thickened the gravy with a little cornstarch and water before serving.

It was incredibly good!:thumbup:

Becky,
YOu just saved me from having to ask how you made the Roast.

That sounds delicious!!

I'm going to store tomorrow, God Willing and I'll be getting a roast and some Root Beer. I've never heard of that brand before, so not sure what I'll buy.

Guess I'll have this over the weekend or early next week, as I've got shows this weekend.

Lisa

sounds wonderful, but I have 3 lactose people in the house, so the cream soup might not fly too well! I still might have to try it though. One can shouldnt be too bad on them. They occasionally let me cook with dairy products as they are my fave LOL!

Related to What's for Dinner Tonight? (Nov. 13)

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning tool?

The "What's for Dinner?" tool is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that helps you plan out your meals for the week. It provides recipe suggestions, makes a shopping list, and even allows you to customize your meals based on dietary restrictions or preferences.

2. How does the "What's for Dinner?" tool work?

The tool works by asking you a few questions about your dietary preferences and the number of people you are cooking for. It then generates a list of recipe suggestions for each day of the week, along with a shopping list that you can easily print or access on your phone while grocery shopping.

3. Are the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" tool easy to make?

Yes, all the recipes included in the tool are designed to be easy and convenient for busy families. They typically require minimal prep time and use simple ingredients that can be found in most grocery stores.

4. Can I customize the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" tool?

Yes, you can customize the recipes based on your dietary restrictions or preferences. The tool allows you to filter out recipes that contain certain ingredients or to search for specific types of cuisine.

5. Is there a cost to use the "What's for Dinner?" tool?

No, the "What's for Dinner?" tool is completely free to use for anyone. It is a helpful resource provided by Pampered Chef to make meal planning easier for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies