• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What songs were included on the CD your Director gave you?

In summary, the "CD you got from your Director" is a collection of videos and training materials provided by Pampered Chef's Director to help consultants improve their sales and grow their business. It can be accessed through the Pampered Chef Consultant's Corner website and includes videos, marketing materials, and other resources. The CD is provided to consultants for free, but some materials may require a small fee. The materials can be shared with other consultants on the team, but copyright and distribution restrictions should be respected.
Kitchen2u
I thought I copied the list of songs on the CD...not.

Someone posted the list of songs their Director put on a CD for them as a "going to your shows" CD

Can you list those songs again?

THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!

That was me Ginny - let me find the link...

Thanks Janet!!! I looked and looked and couldn't find it...

cute! Glad you asked Ginny because I missed it the 1st time around!

Related to What songs were included on the CD your Director gave you?

What is the "CD you got from your Director"?

The "CD you got from your Director" is a collection of videos and training materials provided by Pampered Chef's Director to help consultants improve their sales and grow their business.

How do I access the "CD you got from your Director"?

The "CD you got from your Director" can be accessed through the Pampered Chef Consultant's Corner website. Simply log in to your account and navigate to the "My Tools" section where you will find the CD materials.

What type of content can I expect to find on the "CD you got from your Director"?

The "CD you got from your Director" includes training videos, marketing materials, and other resources to help you improve your sales techniques and reach your business goals with Pampered Chef.

Do I have to pay for the "CD you got from your Director"?

No, the "CD you got from your Director" is provided to consultants free of charge as part of their membership with Pampered Chef. However, some materials may require a small fee for printing or shipping.

Can I share the materials from the "CD you got from your Director" with others?

Yes, the materials on the "CD you got from your Director" are designed to be shared with other consultants in your team. However, please respect any copyright or distribution restrictions on specific materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • kkimpinski
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kkimpinski
  • janetupnorth