• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What happens when a buck runs into a tree while chasing a doe?

In summary, "Searched for It on the Web" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website and app that allows users to search for specific products or recipes. To use it, simply type in the name of the product or recipe in the search bar and filter your search by category or product type. This feature also includes the ability to search for discontinued products. Users can save their searches by creating an account on the website, allowing them to access their saved searches and products on any device.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
http://www.deeranddeerhunting.com/rubline/content/binary/DumbBuck.wmv

I just had this .wmv file e-mailed to me so I searched for it on the web and thought I'd share...

You don't see this everyday!

A buck runs head first into a tree while chasing a doe. Hilarious!

Wow, that is definitely something you don't see every day! That buck must have been really determined to catch that doe. It's a good reminder to always be aware of your surroundings when chasing after something. Thanks for sharing the video!

Related to What happens when a buck runs into a tree while chasing a doe?

1. What is "Searched for It on the Web"?

"Searched for It on the Web" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows users to search for specific products or recipes.

2. How do I use "Searched for It on the Web"?

To use "Searched for It on the Web", simply type in the name of the product or recipe you are looking for in the search bar on our website. You can also filter your search by category or type of product.

3. Can I search for discontinued products using "Searched for It on the Web"?

Yes, "Searched for It on the Web" includes a feature that allows you to search for discontinued products. Just type in the name of the product and select "Discontinued" in the filter options.

4. Is "Searched for It on the Web" available on the Pampered Chef app?

Yes, "Searched for It on the Web" is also available on the Pampered Chef app for convenient searching on-the-go.

5. Can I save my searches on "Searched for It on the Web"?

Yes, you can save your searches by creating an account on our website. This will allow you to access your saved searches and products on any device.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies