• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the top 7 best paying part time jobs?

In summary, the qualifications for these part-time jobs typically include a high school diploma or equivalent, good communication skills, and the ability to work independently. The number of hours per week can range from 10-30, and some remote work options may be available depending on the company's policies and job requirements. Pay rates can vary greatly, with some offering minimum wage and others higher hourly rates. While some part-time jobs may offer benefits such as healthcare and retirement plans, this is not guaranteed and may vary by company. It is best to inquire about benefits during the interview process.
chefsteph07
There is an article running on Yahoo right now and Direct Selling is listed as #7 as one of the top best part time jobs!

Could you post a link to the article?

I found it!! Thanks for letting us know it was there!!!

http://astrology.yahoo.com/channel/life/7-best-part-time-jobs-391805/

PCMelissa said:
I found it!! Thanks for letting us know it was there!!!

http://astrology.yahoo.com/channel/life/7-best-part-time-jobs-391805/

I think this could be a great marketing tool, combined w/ the rebate offer this month...

I'm intriged by number 6 ... and I am mulling putting up a sign at my local college.

Di_Can_Cook said:
I'm intriged by number 6 ... and I am mulling putting up a sign at my local college.

I agree, however I would have to recomend this to my bestfriend. She was always my editor - as you all know, I need one. LOL

Thanks for posting this, Steph! I wanted to read it yesterday but never got around to it! Now I don't have to search!

I totally agree with Steph! This article is perfect for us to use with the New Consultant Promotion. Wahoo!

Oh I wish it would have mentioned the best company of all ..... PAMPERED CHEF!:love:

I mentioned this at my show last night and got 2 recruit leads! Coincidence????

One girl is probably going to sign, and the other is her friend. So, that would be a "two-fer"!!!

janezapchef said:
I mentioned this at my show last night and got 2 recruit leads! Coincidence????

One girl is probably going to sign, and the other is her friend. So, that would be a "two-fer"!!!

OMG Jane! That is AWESOME! (and if they pan out, I'll take the credit for it...LOL)

Related to What are the top 7 best paying part time jobs?

1. What are the qualifications for these part-time jobs?

The qualifications for these part-time jobs vary depending on the specific job and company. However, most of these jobs require a high school diploma or equivalent, good communication skills, and the ability to work independently.

2. How many hours per week can I expect to work in these part-time jobs?

The number of hours per week for these part-time jobs can range from 10-30 hours, depending on the job and company. It is important to discuss your availability and desired hours with the employer during the interview process.

3. Can I work remotely in these part-time jobs?

Some of these part-time jobs may offer remote work options, but it ultimately depends on the company's policies and the specific job requirements. It is best to inquire about remote work during the application or interview process.

4. What is the average pay rate for these part-time jobs?

The pay rate for these part-time jobs can vary greatly, ranging from minimum wage to higher hourly rates. It is important to research the specific job and company to determine the average pay rate in your area.

5. Are there any benefits offered with these part-time jobs?

Some part-time jobs may offer benefits such as healthcare, retirement plans, and paid time off. However, these benefits are not guaranteed and may vary depending on the company and job. It is best to inquire about benefits during the interview process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
PCwithStay-C
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef