• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Details of the New Stainless Steel Cookware?

In summary, the new product is a multi-purpose kitchen tool with a sharp stainless steel blade, comfortable handle, and adjustable cutting thickness. It is dishwasher safe and compact in size. It also comes with a 1-year warranty and can be used by both left and right-handed individuals.
mbh06
Silver Member
Hello, long time no speak!! I've been pretty busy but just got on long enough to notice that they are coming out w/ stainless steel cookware :D My MIL hates nonstick, but loves PC so I am hoping she'll buy some. However, She wants to know the details, guage, etc. Anyone have all the details on it yet?? I am impatient, thanks!

The cookware is Stainless steel, layer of aluminum then stainless steel again. It is a tri-ply construction.

Oven and broiler safe to 500
Lids are heat resistant to 400
18/0 magnetic stainless exterior
satin finish interior for easy food release
18/10 stainless interior

DISHWASHER Safe

No info on Gauge on the materials from Conference.

The interiors are satin finish, to help food not stick as badly. :) They look and feel very comparable to All-Clad.

What is all-clad?? Is it a good brand, not very up to date on those things. They do look pretty...

Emerilware is All-Clad if that helps.

I'm assuming the SS cookware has a lifetime guarantee as well??

StacieB said:
The cookware is Stainless steel, layer of aluminum then stainless steel again. It is a tri-ply construction.

Oven and broiler safe to 500
Lids are heat resistant to 400
18/0 magnetic stainless exterior
satin finish interior for easy food release
18/10 stainless interior

DISHWASHER Safe
Thanks, My mother doesn't like nonstick, so this she may interest her.

angmillar said:
I'm assuming the SS cookware has a lifetime guarantee as well??
Yep! Lids are lifetime too!

mbh06 said:
What is all-clad?? Is it a good brand, not very up to date on those things. They do look pretty...
All-Clad is one of the top brands. Pricey, but it's an investment. Just like our cookware. :)

Related to What Are the Details of the New Stainless Steel Cookware?

1. Can you tell me more about the new product and how it works?

The new product is a multi-purpose kitchen tool that can be used for chopping, slicing, and dicing. It has a sharp stainless steel blade and a comfortable handle for easy use. You can also adjust the thickness of the cuts by changing the angle of the blade.

2. Is the new product dishwasher safe?

Yes, the new product is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. We recommend placing it on the top rack of the dishwasher to avoid any potential damage to the blade.

3. What are the dimensions of the new product?

The new product measures 10 inches in length, 4 inches in width, and 2 inches in height. It is compact and easy to store in your kitchen.

4. Does the new product come with any warranty?

Yes, the new product comes with a 1-year warranty against any manufacturing defects. If you encounter any issues with the product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can the new product be used for both left and right-handed individuals?

Yes, the new product is designed to be used by both left and right-handed individuals. The handle is ergonomically designed to provide a comfortable grip for all users.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gigi425
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nancyk325
  • Products and Tips
Replies