• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to the World, Julie Anne!

In summary, the conversation discusses how to get shows after having a baby. The author suggests going back to the hospital with the baby and having some catalogs in hand.
milkangel
WE had our baby Girl Named julie Anne on Tuesday the 23rd of December
born at 7:15 am
Weight 6lbs 8oz
length 18 1/2 inches
Head 14"
chest 13"
Mom is doing great after having a c-section

Congrats I am glad to hear mom and baby is doing good :)

congratulations!!! What a great present for you.

Congrats to you and your family.

Congratulations! That IS the best Christmas present ever!

Congratulations on a great Christmas present!!!!!

milkangel said:
WE had our baby Girl Named julie Anne on Tuesday the 23rd of December
born at 7:15 am
Weight 6lbs 8oz
length 18 1/2 inches
Head 14"
chest 13"
Mom is doing great after having a c-section

I was wondering about you yesterday...CONGRATS!

Congrats on the new addition to your family!! Pictures please!

Congratulations! How are you doing? How is big brother doing?

Congratulations on your new daughter! How exciting - enjoy her:)

Congrats! Glad you are both doing well.

Enjoy that baby..and congrats!!

Wonderful! Congratulations.

congratulations!
Did you get any bookings while you were in the hospital like you wanted??

Congratulations! We'd love to see pictures! :) Hope you are recovering well. Do you have family to help you out with your little boy while you are recovering?

Congratulations on your new arrival! Ü

:angel:

Congrats on your new little one!

A brand new baby girl -- I'm sure you're all going to love her to pieces! Enjoy every single minute. They truly are miracles, aren't they? Congratulations!

I was to tyerd to think about pc at the time. One nurs did aske me if i did sell pc and i was not thinking about it. any ideas to get shows now? i have gone through my contacts and nothing. have one in jan via internet. other ideas would be great now being i just had a kid.

milkangel said:
I was to tyerd to think about pc at the time. One nurs did aske me if i did sell pc and i was not thinking about it. any ideas to get shows now? i have gone through my contacts and nothing. have one in jan via internet. other ideas would be great now being i just had a kid.

I could not imagine even considering PC while I was in the hospital having Cole!:D

Congrats! Glad all is well, enjoy your new daughter!

Congrats!! :)

Congratulations!!

milkangel said:

Go back up to the hospital in a few weeks w/ the baby and have some catalogs in hand. I had my dd in Jan 04, at that time my changeover kit had arrived while I was in the hospital, I had a C section, and my husband brought up the box for me to go through things. I gave out catalogs to all the nurses at the time.

that is a very good idea. thanks

Related to Welcome to the World, Julie Anne!

What is "Welcome to the World, Julie Anne!" about?

"Welcome to the World, Julie Anne!" is a cookbook featuring delicious and easy recipes for new parents and their little ones.

Are the recipes in "Welcome to the World, Julie Anne!" suitable for babies and toddlers?

Yes, all of the recipes in "Welcome to the World, Julie Anne!" are specifically designed for babies and toddlers. They are nutritious and easy to prepare, making mealtime a breeze for busy parents.

Can I customize the recipes in "Welcome to the World, Julie Anne!" to fit my child's dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! "Welcome to the World, Julie Anne!" includes a wide variety of recipes that can be easily modified to accommodate dietary restrictions such as vegetarian, gluten-free, or dairy-free. Each recipe also includes tips for substitutions and variations for picky eaters.

Do I need any special equipment to make the recipes in "Welcome to the World, Julie Anne!"?

No, the recipes in "Welcome to the World, Julie Anne!" are designed to be simple and easy to make with basic kitchen equipment. However, having a blender or food processor may come in handy for some pureed baby food recipes.

Are there any tips or advice for introducing solid foods to my baby in "Welcome to the World, Julie Anne!"?

Yes, "Welcome to the World, Julie Anne!" includes a section on introducing solids to your baby, as well as tips for making mealtime a fun and positive experience for your little one. You'll also find helpful information on age-appropriate foods and portion sizes for babies and toddlers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redsoxgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • apriljc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • SummerG