• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

We Did It! Achieving the Rolling Bag with August Sales

In summary, the conversation shows that the person has earned the Rolling Bag (900 pts.), and also earned the padded envelopes (for free). They want the knife case, but are undecided on what else they would like to get with their points.
mamadugan
Gold Member
I just figured out that with my AUG. sales I have just earned the Rolling Bag
(900 pts.) I am sooo excited!! I wanted that bag so badly...that doesn't even include the Sept. sales yet. YYIIPPEE!!! Anyone else earn the bag that they wanted?:thumbup::love:

i wanted that bag too until i was reading other threads yesterday about how the bag is heavy and hard to roll :yuck:

i have enough points to get the padded envelopes, the knife case and the dcb. september ill make sure i earn enough to get the trifle bowl. and then maybe ill do some christmas shopping with any extra points earned :D

all I wanted was the knife case and I got it already.

wanted and got the knife case, wanted and ordered the TTA and more, earned the padded envelopes.

i'll probably add to my SA collection with september points.

I have already reedemed what I wanted -consultant tote (new one) I am going to try to get just use these, and get everything in the 2 totes I will have
tool turn about tote (I wanted 2nd one)
SA tote- would be nice to have -
and I earned the padded envelopes as well.
Whatever else I earn, I think I will get things to use for team incentives once I promote.

Oh yeah, I earned the padded envelopes. Once I get them, maybe I'll want a 2nd set. We'll see...I think I'll use my points to get a new Carry All. I take it and the New Consultant Tote to every show. I've been using the carry all for three years now and it's starting to fall apart.

I have the knife bag, SA tote and the conference earned envelopes so far. I have 200 more points and another 200 by the end of August. I'll get another set of envelopes and then maybe replace my carry all (mine's gettting worn looking too) and a TTA tote for an incentive. Depending on the points I have left I'll get product for incentives after that.

I wish we could get more than one of things - I would have liked to get more bags for incentives. I also wish we could combine points among clusters so that they wouldn't be lost ...maybe give the director all unused points so she could get extra things for her team or something...

I had the rolling case when we first earned them. I put too much stuff in it, too, but ever since it broke I've wanted another one... It's easier on the old back than carrying the ones I'm using, so I'll be getting it after this show closes.

thecougchef said:
i wanted that bag too until i was reading other threads yesterday about how the bag is heavy and hard to roll :yuck:

i have enough points to get the padded envelopes, the knife case and the dcb. september ill make sure i earn enough to get the trifle bowl. and then maybe ill do some christmas shopping with any extra points earned :D

I wanted the rolling case too until I read about it being heavy! I went with the consultant tote, carry all bag,and the padded env.

i HAVE THE ROLLING TOTE( It was given to me from a previous PC rep) and I love mine.
Mine is not very heavy because I have lightened my load tons. I have earned 600 points for August and I earned the padded envelopes fro free which is what I really wanted. I am thinking the knife case?? What does the TTA and more have that the original TTA tote doesn't have? I was looking at the picture but couldn't quite tell and couldn't find a description. I may just use my points for products??

the TTA and more tote is the same thing with a new name

I LOVE the rolling tote! I thought the new consultant tote would be better (to lighten things up), but you have to carry that darned thing the whole time! I like being able to roll my stuff and it holds my folding red crate for my dirties. I also use it with the Carry-all tote. I like that one because it has a sleeve that slips over the pull handle to the Rolling Tote.

Don't regret your decision! It is an AWESOME bag! I think you'll enjoy it.

How soon are we supposed to get the envelopes? I am waiting until the end of Sept to see what I have earned to decide what I want. Right now I have 600 pts and the only thing I know I want is the knife case.

I purchased the rolling tote from a former consultant right after I started PC and I love it. I have used it for craft shows, kitchen shows and storage. It is awesome but it can get heavy if you fill it up. I did one craft show in a church that had me on the second floor but was up 2 steep flights of stairs to get there, I was very thankful for having the rolling case. Carrying it up the stairs was bad enough, if I would've had to carry it around to my table it would've really hurt. My handle did snap though when I over filled it, so you have to watch for that. I had it filled, and I mean packed, and I had the consultants tote on it and it got jammed on something and pulled the handle out of place. It still works I just don't fill it as much anymore. Considering that this one is a couple years old it has held up pretty well, I'd say it is a good buy ;)

I too don't like the rolling bag. Too many stairs!

ok - a little off topic here -

Is there a chart on CC that will help us watch our points? Like the Panorama one?

Yes, there is. Consultant Incentives then Promotions and Programs then Redeem It's in the Bag points.

is there a difference between the Consultant Tote and the Carry-All Tote.. the phots are hard to tell.. carry-all looks maybe a bit smaller? Thanks!

Carry-All tote has dividers in it and doesn't have firm solid sides.

If you go to the download center and find the f/w paperwork supply order form, there are more details about these two peices on the descriptions portion.

I Hope this helps!!

Well, I just earned 1,000 points for Aug! YES!!!

I am REALLY debating about the rolling tote, when we had our last Bag incentive a few years ago, I got all the pieces EXCEPT that tote, so I have the SA one and the carry all..I would like the consultant one, the knife one for SURE, and maybe the rolling one. Not decided on the SA one, I don't think I'd use it...and I got the envelopes over the weekend..whoo hoo!

Anything I can do to NOT have to have the red crate anymore, I'll take it! LOL

I earned the envelopes...got those last week. I also earned 1200 points this month...so I got the rolling tote and the carry all tote. Got 100 left so I hope in September I can get the knife case and the consultant tote. If I have any left, I'll get the SA tote.

Though I do need a deep covered baker.... :)

I already paid for the rolling tote - just use it w/o the insert. It can be heavy but I love that I can put other bags on it and roll it to the person's front door. Didn't have the dcb so I ordered that and will see how my shows go before I order anything else. Love free things!!wish the free bags were deeper so that I could close them over the items, but again, they were free so I won't complain.

I just turned in my last show for August. I earned 400 points for August. I think I am going to get the Consultant tote. I have the carry all from before and I guess I had put too much in it because the handle broke about 6 months ago. I think it is now too heavy to carry everything in it since I can't roll it. I am going to get the Consultant tote and I already have the carry all from before and the tool turn about, so I am hoping to be able to carry everything in those totes starting with the next show.

merego said:
i HAVE THE ROLLING TOTE( It was given to me from a previous PC rep) and I love mine.
Mine is not very heavy because I have lightened my load tons. I have earned 600 points for August and I earned the padded envelopes fro free which is what I really wanted. I am thinking the knife case?? What does the TTA and more have that the original TTA tote doesn't have? I was looking at the picture but couldn't quite tell and couldn't find a description. I may just use my points for products??

It looks to me as if the TTA & more is taller. The picture looks like there is the trifle bowl with cookware protector under it & the the TTA on top of the trifle bowl. I haven't tried to put them together like that in my TTA tote that I earned when they first came out with the show-to-go - I guess maybe I should?

I love my rolling tote because I don't have to carry everything every step of the way - but trying to get it up stairs is task I dont' particularly enjoy - & I don't have it jam packed. I think part of the problem is it can be a little awkward.

lauriesdoor said:
It looks to me as if the TTA & more is taller. The picture looks like there is the trifle bowl with cookware protector under it & the the TTA on top of the trifle bowl. I haven't tried to put them together like that in my TTA tote that I earned when they first came out with the show-to-go - I guess maybe I should?

I love my rolling tote because I don't have to carry everything every step of the way - but trying to get it up stairs is task I dont' particularly enjoy - & I don't have it jam packed. I think part of the problem is it can be a little awkward.

Nope, it's the exact same one.

Huh! Very interesting - gonna have to try that now. Thanks.

pampered.chris said:
Carry-All tote has dividers in it and doesn't have firm solid sides.

If you go to the download center and find the f/w paperwork supply order form, there are more details about these two peices on the descriptions portion.

I Hope this helps!!

So the consultant tote has stiff sides? curious - I don't have that one but have the carry-all. I looked on the supply order form & the supply fact shee & don't see any description, just the pictures of the TTA, CAT, Rolling & consultant tote. Thanks for the info, I was wondering what the difference was, also. Does the consultant tote have that "sleeve" to slide over the rolling case handle the the carry-all does?

Has anyone already gotten the knife case? That was the one item I REALLY wanted. Got it this week and have to say- those snaps are HARD! It is really tight and I cracked, broke and split nails trying to get them all closed. You would have thought they would have given a bit more give. Or is it just my bag? Or me? :blushing:

I only earned 200 points in August (and even that was a struggle) so not sure what I'll get. Those of you that earned 600, 1000, 1200 points are AWESOME!

I had a friend give me her consultant tote (I had the crate) and I bought the TTA and more bag. I love showing up places in my "Pampered Chef Luggage" I think it looks really sharp! Can't wait to get more!!! I have been jonesing for the Rolling case for the last year so I'll have to step it up if I wanna earn that.

I think the rolling case is great. At first I didn't use the insert, but I spent some time packing it different ways. If you have the rolling tote, you probably don't need to get the padded envelopes - just use the RC insert. I have several fairs per year and it is really handy. I slide the TTA over the back handle.

Since I only take one piece of forged cutlery to my shows, the knife case isn't for me. Neither is the Simple Additions tote - that looks like it'd throw my shoulder out, trying to lug all those SA pieces to a show. I would like the new consultant tote, since I have the heavier red folding carton.

Just curious, the consultant sales promo flyers show the TTA on top of the trifle bowl - I couldn't get the TTA carrier closed that way. Is there a trick to that?

My vote is for the Rolling Tote! I did not earn it for free when it was introduced. So I had to wait for it to become available on the paperwork supply. Finally after an especially good commission month, I treated myself and ordered one. It has been the some of the best $$ I have spent on helping me and my business. And now it is extremely helpful after having neck surgery 20 months ago. Rolling is always better than carrying!

So if you want it... I say go for it! It is a wonderful and professional tool for your business.

My vote is for the Rolling Tote! I did not earn it for free when it was introduced. So I had to wait for it to become available on the paperwork supply. Finally after an especially good commission month, I treated myself and ordered one. It has been the some of the best $$ I have spent on helping me and my business. And now it is extremely helpful after having neck surgery 20 months ago. Rolling is always better than carrying! :D

So if you want it... I say go for it. It is a wonderful and professional tool for your business.

Last edited:
I use the new consultant tote for products, carry-all tote for paperwork and TTA tote... I had a host on Wed. ask me why I don't have some of those crates. I told her I do, but these are easier (she had offered to carry it for me and I throw it over my shoulder and she just had it on her arm, probably a lot heavier!).

A plus note for the rolling tote... I was packing up from an event on Saturday and I was packed up well before the man next to me who just had a few items on his table (it was something that puts aromatherapy in the air). I LOVE the rolling tote for booths/events!!! It was the best investment I made!

Another thing I love about the Rolling Tote is that, once unpacked it becomes another surface. I often use it for a little side table. I put things that I don't want on my display table but want to be able to grab quickly, like the prizes for my drawing.

DebbieJ said:
the TTA and more tote is the same thing with a new name

Actually the original TTA is sturdier....the new one is also lighter material...HTH

I only sold $250 in August and THAT was a struggle ... I am really hoping to get something good going in September. But I think I will probably get the TTA tote and that's about it ...

I wish the points carried over ... between August and September I'd be guaranteed to sell at least $500 if not more ...

Di_Can_Cook said:
I only sold $250 in August and THAT was a struggle ... I am really hoping to get something good going in September. But I think I will probably get the TTA tote and that's about it ...

I wish the points carried over ... between August and September I'd be guaranteed to sell at least $500 if not more ...

They do roll over (HO is working out the kinks to get those points up for those of us who have Aug. sales submitted in Sept.). The problem is if you just have $500 in sales for both months combined you get 100 points. The lowest point item is the TTA tote which is 150 points so you have to earn at least 200 to get anything.

I could live with that ... $750 at this point is looking more attainable than $1000 ....

Related to We Did It! Achieving the Rolling Bag with August Sales

1. How do I earn the Rolling Bag with August sales?

To earn the Rolling Bag with August sales, you need to accumulate 900 points through your sales. These points are based on the retail value of the products you sold during the month of August.

2. What is the value of the Rolling Bag?

The Rolling Bag has a retail value of $150, but as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn it for free with your hard work and sales achievements.

3. Can I still earn the Rolling Bag if I don't reach 900 points in August?

Unfortunately, the Rolling Bag can only be earned with 900 points in August. However, there may be other opportunities to earn it in the future, so keep working hard and stay tuned for any updates or promotions.

4. What other rewards can I earn through my sales achievements?

Aside from the Rolling Bag, there are many other rewards and incentives you can earn through your sales achievements. These may include products, discounts, or even trips to exciting destinations. Keep track of your points and stay in touch with your team leader to see what other rewards you can earn.

5. How can I make sure I reach 900 points in August to earn the Rolling Bag?

To reach 900 points in August, it's important to stay organized and motivated. Keep track of your sales and set achievable goals for yourself. Reach out to your customers and offer them the best Pampered Chef products to help you reach your sales goal. And most importantly, have fun and enjoy the process of earning the Rolling Bag and other rewards!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies
Views
ivykeep