• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 1, Northern Cali Air Deal!!!

In summary, the "Wave 1, Northern Cali Air Deal!!!" promotion is a special offer for customers in Northern California to receive discounted airfare when booking a Pampered Chef cooking party. To qualify for the promotion, you must be located in Northern California and book a cooking party with a minimum of $500 in sales. The promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. After booking and meeting the requirements, a promo code will be provided to redeem the discounted airfare. This promotion is only available for in-person cooking parties and cannot be used for online parties.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
Okay I found an awesome air deal, I have never seen tickets this low for us to Chicago.

Frontier Airlines round trip $220.40 Leave the day before and return on the 11th after conference ends. Hope someone can use this deal.

I search for my airfares on Sidestep.com, love that site.

Thanks Amanda! I'm thinking I'm going to buy my ticket and then if we move before then, deal with it! LOL

Okay I can't find that now but found $237 so still not complaining!

**update** Sidestep is having issues with pricing. It said $237 but when you go to book it those flights and pricing are no longer available. :(

Last edited:
I just went to frontier.com which is where we booked flights & it's the same price.Glad to help, hope you don't move before then. Use the insurance for an extra $11

I just checked Allegiant Air and from Phonix Az to Chicago it's $232 round trip right now. Whoo-hoo! I have a $230 credit with them and I know just how to use it. LOL

You ROCK AMANDA!!! :) I forgot about insurance and I didn't like the $150 change fee. So maybe I will once I look into it!

Related to Wave 1, Northern Cali Air Deal!!!

1. What is the "Wave 1, Northern Cali Air Deal!!!" promotion?

The "Wave 1, Northern Cali Air Deal!!!" promotion is a special offer for customers in Northern California to receive discounted airfare when booking a Pampered Chef cooking party.

2. How do I qualify for the "Wave 1, Northern Cali Air Deal!!!" promotion?

To qualify for the "Wave 1, Northern Cali Air Deal!!!" promotion, you must be located in Northern California and book a cooking party with a minimum of $500 in sales.

3. Can I combine the "Wave 1, Northern Cali Air Deal!!!" promotion with other offers?

No, the "Wave 1, Northern Cali Air Deal!!!" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

4. How do I redeem the discounted airfare from the "Wave 1, Northern Cali Air Deal!!!" promotion?

After booking your cooking party and meeting the qualification requirements, you will receive a promo code to use when booking your airfare. This promo code must be used within the specified timeframe to receive the discounted airfare.

5. Is the "Wave 1, Northern Cali Air Deal!!!" promotion available for online parties?

No, the "Wave 1, Northern Cali Air Deal!!!" promotion is only available for in-person cooking parties in Northern California. However, we do offer other promotions and discounts for our online parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies