• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Support Cub Scouts Through Popcorn Sales?

In summary, Kristi is selling popcorn and candy and is running out of time. If you are interested, she would be happy to provide you with more information.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
hey guys!

I have 2 boys that just started cub scouts and we are selling popcorn (kettle corn and butter), trail mix, chocolate covered stuff and caramel corn. If anyone would like any, please PM me or post here!!

We have to sell $400 PER child!! So yeah, I have to try and sell $800 in popcorn!! :eek: So I'm putting it out there if anyone LOVES Boy scout popcorn please let me know and I'll give you more information!!

Thanks!

I can't afford any right now, but I did want to give a testimonial about the chocolate covered caramel corn. That stuff is amazing!

We buy 3 boxes every year, wouldn't it be expensive to ship???

Does this fall under the self promotion rules?
I am not trying to be the police, just don't want to see anyone in trouble...

chefsteph07 said:

Thank you Stephanie. I'm not sure if it falls under the "self promotion rules" but if it does and Greg contacts me, I'll be happy to take it down.

Crap Kristi ~ 1 week too late...I just ordered $75! WRITE OFF!!! Going to use them for my "popping in" gifts (guests who come to my team meetings) and also for the "pop this DVD in and have a treat on me" (YLYW DVD sent to potential recruits).

chefann said:
I can't afford any right now, but I did want to give a testimonial about the chocolate covered caramel corn. That stuff is amazing!

Thanks for the heads up Ann!! Sounds GREAT!!!

Kitchen2u said:
Crap Kristi ~ 1 week too late...I just ordered $75! WRITE OFF!!! Going to use them for my "popping in" gifts (guests who come to my team meetings) and also for the "pop this DVD in and have a treat on me" (YLYW DVD sent to potential recruits).

That's alright Ginny!! (secretly holding head down crying :cry: J/k!!) We seriously just started as Tuesday was our first meeting.

FYI~ you can purchase online from me once i get our kids specific order key number only if you'd like some. As soon as I do, I'll post it right away. THe products are $10, $16, $20, $25, $30, $40 and $50.

PampMomof3 said:
That's alright Ginny!! (secretly holding head down crying :cry: J/k!!) We seriously just started as Tuesday was our first meeting.

FYI~ you can purchase online from me once i get our kids specific order key number only if you'd like some. As soon as I do, I'll post it right away. THe products are $10, $16, $20, $25, $30, $40 and $50.

Will each son have his own #.....;)

Teresa Lynn said:
We buy 3 boxes every year, wouldn't it be expensive to ship???

It looks like it'll be about $10 to ship to you in Terrell. :)

Ginger428 said:
Will each son have his own #.....;)

YEs unfortunately. :yuck: We posted at the same time.

chefsteph07 said:

We aren't supposed to sell anything here except PC items. Sorry, Kristi but it opens a can of worms and we don't want to go there.

Maybe everyone who's interested should just PM Kristi right away and that way you won't get in trouble...

I"d order some myself, but I have a friend who I am obligated to buy from every year, HOWEVER, I love the idea of the WRITE OFF and I will be using that and giving it to my hosts!

Related to Want to Support Cub Scouts Through Popcorn Sales?

1. What is Boy Scout Popcorn?

Boy Scout Popcorn is a fundraising product offered by the Boy Scouts of America. It is a variety of flavored popcorn, including classic butter, cheesy cheddar, and caramel corn. It is sold by Boy Scouts and their troops to help support scouting programs.

2. How is Boy Scout Popcorn different from other popcorn brands?

Boy Scout Popcorn is made with high-quality ingredients and is non-GMO, gluten-free, and kosher. It also comes in a variety of flavors that are not commonly found in other popcorn brands. Additionally, purchasing Boy Scout Popcorn helps support the Boy Scouts of America and their programs.

3. Can I purchase Boy Scout Popcorn outside of the traditional fundraising season?

Yes, Boy Scout Popcorn is available for purchase year-round on the Pampered Chef website. You can also contact your local Boy Scout council to see if they have any popcorn available for purchase outside of the normal fundraising season.

4. Are there any allergens in Boy Scout Popcorn?

The ingredients in Boy Scout Popcorn vary by flavor, but common allergens such as nuts, dairy, and soy may be present. Each popcorn bag is labeled with a full list of ingredients and potential allergens. If you have specific questions or concerns about allergens, you can contact the Boy Scouts of America or Pampered Chef for more information.

5. How can I support the Boy Scouts of America by purchasing Boy Scout Popcorn?

By purchasing Boy Scout Popcorn, you are directly supporting the Boy Scouts of America and their programs. A portion of each sale goes towards funding activities and resources for the scouts. You can also choose to purchase popcorn for donation, where the popcorn is sent to military members, first responders, or other organizations in need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• katie0128
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
genburk
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
scottcooks