• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Walmart's Sale This Weekend Nov 8Th

I find my wrist tends to hit the "mouse pad" area quite a bit though which throws me off but I guess that takes some getting used to, lifting the wrists higher LOL Now to get P3 on here and I am ready to roll :)
thanks! i may get my digital camera for Christmas afterall! :)

Awesome! Thanks!

my brother wants an ipod classic for christmas but i think apple has a deal that all the sales will be within a certain amount. so i think no matter the sale, ill be spending the same amount at any store. bummer.

thecougchef said:
my brother wants an ipod classic for christmas but i think apple has a deal that all the sales will be within a certain amount. so i think no matter the sale, ill be spending the same amount at any store. bummer.

My husband wants an Ipod Nano. He has the Shuffle but wants a bigger one that he can have accessories.

My new recruit is looking for a laptop, I forwarded her the link.

Thanks!

jrstephens said:
My husband wants an Ipod Nano. He has the Shuffle but wants a bigger one that he can have accessories.

ive got the old nano too & i love it - but now i want a yellow one! im thinking about getting the shuffle for my marathon. its less bulky & i dont really care which order i listen to the music in while im running. plus they are so cheap! my brothers got the nano & when i talked to him yesterday he said hes already maxed out his nano since being in iraq. i might have to split the bill with my parents or see if my grandma wants to share with me ... because the classics are like $250...

I've been planning to get a digital camera. I want 8-10 megapixels, but don't want to spend more than $50 or so out of pocket. I have a rebate Visa gift card coming from Staples for $20 and a $25 birthday check. I'll be traipsing over to Wal-Mart soon to get my Kodak Easy-Share 9.2 megapixel camera for about $50.

I bought the laptop that WalMart offered last year at this time...very good laptop, very good price, and it was right after I'd started my PC business, so the timing couldn't have been better. And $298 is excellent...mine was an Acer and it was $350! :)

I bought the laptop and so far am loving it :) I just now was able to get it connected to the internet but not because of the computer but because after 4 phone calls to comcast it turns out they had to reset the modem on their end. Now getting used to Vista might take me a bit but loving the computer itself. Can't wait to take it with me to my party tomorrow to use and input orders. OMG, how much easier this is going to make it :) No more forgetting that nasty out of state sales tax LOL (In NH we have no sales tax so easy to forget LOL)

Fluffy215 said:
I bought the laptop and so far am loving it :) I just now was able to get it connected to the internet but not because of the computer but because after 4 phone calls to comcast it turns out they had to reset the modem on their end. Now getting used to Vista might take me a bit but loving the computer itself. Can't wait to take it with me to my party tomorrow to use and input orders. OMG, how much easier this is going to make it :) No more forgetting that nasty out of state sales tax LOL (In NH we have no sales tax so easy to forget LOL)

You will LOVE it at shows! It also helps me to remember the round up donation better too.

I have vista at work and after getting use to it for a week or so, I have had no problems at all and like it just fine.

So far I am loving it and so is DH. LOL He finds I type quieter on here than on my desktop LOL Even when it was knew it was loud for typing LOL And I love Vista even, just taking some getting used to. I find my wrist tends to hit the "mouse pad" area quite a bit though which throws me off but I guess that takes some getting used to, lifting the wrists higher LOL Now to get P3 on here and I am ready to roll :) Had to get internet set up and of course check emails, wouldnn't want to miss those orders :) In fact got two while down today, maybe I should have my computer down more often. Ok ok bite my tongue or it will happen and sure enough longer than the 8 hours I was down today LOL

Not the hitting the mouse does take some getting used to but not long. I kind of hold my hands on the outside of the mouse pad.

And I got a wireless USB mouse with mine. I hated using that mouse pad but love my wireless mouse.

I have thought about one of those stand alone number pads, but I do not think I would use it that much. A lot of times when I am entering orders I have to look the product up anyway b/c they are standing there telling me what they want and it is easier that way for me.

I'm going to have to invest in a new dvd/vcr combo. My DS just broke ours this week. I don't know what he did to it. I just noticed he had gotten into it while I was in the shower. I couldnt' get it to play and when I tipped it over to see if something was shoved up inside, a little wheel fell out. Not a wheel like one of his toys, but something from inside the dvd that makes it work! I tried to get dh to look at it. He has a degree as a electronic technician and he says, "i don't know how to fix it" yeah, right, he's just trying to get around a honeydo. LOL.

I got the PS3 for hubby and myself (with Blue Ray) and used the free $100 to get myself a digital camera for 89cents!! :D I'm loving it! That was our early Christmas for each other. I got 2 laptops for a couple of girls at work too. I can't believe they didn't have limits on them!

My husband went to get one of the laptops for his DM (she goes to FL for the winter), but missed one by 2 people!

If anyone sees another special like this before Christmas, please let me know:)!

pampchefrhondab said:
My husband went to get one of the laptops for his DM (she goes to FL for the winter), but missed one by 2 people!

If anyone sees another special like this before Christmas, please let me know:)!

Best buy had one for $300, was an emachine. They were offering them online as well.

They had limits at our store, one per person. There was a guy behind me in line who was trying to get 8 while his g/f was at another store trying to get 8 also. Hmmmmmm you think internet dealers aka Ebay? LOL And I believe the one at Best Buy is a netbook, not much memory nor hard drive. It may be good if all she is using it for is emails but that's about it.

I had an Emachine before and was not happy w/it.

I did hear today that Circuit City is honoring any pricing you can bring into the store. If anyone finds a great price on one on-line please provide me a link and we'll try to go to Circuit City - I would really appreciate it:)!

if you google black friday ads, they're online!! :D

Related to Walmart's Sale This Weekend Nov 8Th

1. What items will be included in Walmart's sale this weekend?

The sale will include a variety of items from different departments, such as electronics, home goods, clothing, and groceries. You can check the specific items and discounts available in your local Walmart store or on their website.

2. When does the sale start and end?

The sale will start on November 8th and end on November 10th. However, some deals and discounts may be available for a longer period of time, so it's best to check with your local Walmart for more information.

3. Can I use coupons or promo codes during the sale?

Yes, Walmart allows the use of manufacturer coupons and promo codes during their sales. However, it's important to note that not all items may be eligible for additional discounts, so be sure to read the fine print before using any coupons or codes.

4. Is the sale available online or in-store only?

The sale will be available both in-store and online. However, some deals may be exclusive to either one, so it's best to check with your local Walmart or their website for more information.

5. Can I get a rain check for items that are out of stock during the sale?

Walmart does not offer rain checks for sale items. However, you can check if the items are available for purchase online or at a different Walmart location. Additionally, some items may be restocked during the sale, so it's worth checking back if an item you wanted is currently out of stock.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom