• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unleash Your Dream Scapes with Level 1 Qualification - Shop Now!

In summary, "Unleash Your Dream Scapes with Level 1 Qualification - Shop Now!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to earn Level 1 qualification and access to exclusive products and trainings to help grow their business and reach their dreams. To earn Level 1 qualification, consultants must purchase a qualifying kit and generate $1,250 in sales within their first 30 days. The benefits of being Level 1 qualified include access to exclusive products and trainings, as well as the opportunity to earn rewards and incentives. The cost to participate in this program is the purchase of a qualifying kit, and it is available to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their current level of qualification.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I reached Level 1! I had the sales already but was just waiting on one of my new gals to qualify! Now I just need to figure out what to get.

They have so many things to pick from its crazy. I have been looking at the roomba, or the I dog. The roomba is pick 1 the I dog is pick 2 items. I just dont know. Decisions decisions.

I have been trying to decide what to get with mine too I hit level 1 at the beginning of the month

I've been trying to decide for a few months DH thinks i should do the waterford pieces but I'm unsure miss the gift cards

wadesgirl said:
I reached Level 1! I had the sales already but was just waiting on one of my new gals to qualify! Now I just need to figure out what to get.

That is Awesome, CONGRATS!!!!!:D

I earned it too. I am thinking the flat screen tv. We have been wanting a small one for our room bc they put the cable jack in a weird spot so a small one would work great! ;) I LOVE PC!

I wish I could get a GC also. I have a girl who was interested in signing due to the GC.

Congrats to all those who worked hard to earn it.

I need my new recruit to qualify in December and I'm needing to recruit one more that will qualify in December. Wahoo! I've never earned level before. I'm wanted the diamond necklace. I like to wear the bling.

I miss the conference cash. So I think one of my options might be PC$ so that I can spend it on business stuff.A lot of the things didn't interest me that much.

Related to Unleash Your Dream Scapes with Level 1 Qualification - Shop Now!

What is "Unleash Your Dream Scapes with Level 1 Qualification - Shop Now!"?

"Unleash Your Dream Scapes with Level 1 Qualification - Shop Now!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to earn Level 1 qualification and access to exclusive products and trainings to help grow their business and reach their dreams.

How do I earn Level 1 qualification?

To earn Level 1 qualification, you must purchase a qualifying kit and generate $1,250 in sales within your first 30 days as a consultant. Once you have met these requirements, you will automatically be qualified for Level 1 and can access the exclusive benefits.

What are the benefits of being Level 1 qualified?

As a Level 1 qualified consultant, you will have access to exclusive products and trainings to help you grow your business and reach your dreams. You will also have the opportunity to earn rewards and incentives for reaching sales goals.

What is the cost to participate in "Unleash Your Dream Scapes with Level 1 Qualification - Shop Now!"?

The cost to participate in this program is the purchase of a qualifying kit, which varies in price depending on the products included. There are no additional fees or costs associated with earning Level 1 qualification.

Can I participate in "Unleash Your Dream Scapes with Level 1 Qualification - Shop Now!" if I am already a consultant?

Yes, this program is available to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their current level of qualification. If you are already a consultant, you can purchase a qualifying kit and generate $1,250 in sales within 30 days to earn Level 1 qualification and access the exclusive benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
Ann F
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat