• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unleash Your Creativity: Fun Ideas for My Upcoming Show | Friday's Celebration

In summary, the host is doing a show this Friday and everyone that has supported him since day one will be there. He needs some fun ideas and has been thinking of ways to show how much they have helped him. He thinks bingo would be a great way to do that.
letscook04
Gold Member
I am doing a show this Friday and everyone that has supported me since day one( 3 years ago) will be there. I need some fun ideas.

This would take a little prep on your part, but you could print reports with what each person has purchased during that time, cross the names out, and have people guess whose report is whose. Or who in the group has spent the most money on PC in that time.You could also demo a cake, and have it be a Business Birthday Cake.

Maybe play bingo, or do a "Hands on Show". The Jamaican Jerk Salad make a WONDERFUL hands on show! Or divide your guests up in two teams. Have each team make similar recipe. That's fun too.

lkspeir said:
Maybe play bingo, or do a "Hands on Show". The Jamaican Jerk Salad make a WONDERFUL hands on show! Or divide your guests up in two teams. Have each team make similar recipe. That's fun too.
I did a Host-customer appreciation show and played bingo and everyone had a great time with that and just displayed the then new fall products. It was great, no formal presentation and it was an $800 show!

The Bingo is really fun!!

You know what would be a great way to show how your business grew from them is to do a spider chart. Start with them in the middle then draw outward the bookings from them, then the bookings from their shows, and so on. That really illustrates how they've impacted your business. It is pretty neat to see it done. It is a bit of work, but if you did it for at least one of the hosts they would get the idea of how much they've helped you. Especially when they see that you are still having shows today from their first show 3 years ago!

Good luck!

Thanks everyone for your GREAT IDEAS!! I think that I will try bingo with them.

Related to Unleash Your Creativity: Fun Ideas for My Upcoming Show | Friday's Celebration

What are some fun ideas for my upcoming show?

Some fun ideas for your upcoming show could include hosting a themed party, such as a luau or a game night, or incorporating interactive elements like cooking demonstrations or hands-on activities.

How can I make my show more creative?

You can make your show more creative by adding personal touches, like creating custom invitations or decorations, and thinking outside the box with your product displays and demonstrations.

What are some ways to engage my guests at the show?

Some ways to engage your guests at the show could include playing games, offering prizes or giveaways, and encouraging them to interact with the products through hands-on activities or taste tests.

How can I plan a successful show celebration for a Friday event?

To plan a successful show celebration for a Friday event, you could consider offering special promotions or discounts for attendees, creating a festive atmosphere with music and decorations, and providing tasty snacks or refreshments.

What are some helpful tips for unleashing my creativity at the show?

Some helpful tips for unleashing your creativity at the show could include brainstorming ideas beforehand, incorporating feedback and suggestions from your team or customers, and being open to trying new things and taking risks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • katchkim
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies