• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Registering as a FD? Contact HO for Assistance!

In summary, you may not be able to register because your IPT says you are a future director, but you can still attend all the workshops and events.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm officially a FD November 1st but it is still not allowing me to register. My director told me to wait until after the first but it's the 6th now. I suppose I'll have to call HO.

Is your IPT reflecting you as a FD? If so, I agree contact HO.

One of my consultants went through this last year. It was rediculous! Call HO for sure, and keep calling until it finally works.

Call HO and ask to speak to someone in the training department. They may be able to register you over the phone.

Where exactly would it say I'm a future director?

I have had to call HO twice now in the last two days and was on hold at least 15 minutes each time. They are not giving a call back option and I really don't have the time to be on hold that long.

it will update on the 10th=---

MORFIA said:
it will update on the 10th=---

:( I cannot wait that long! I suppose it's just four more days. I'm just super excited to go to Leadership. Didn't think that would ever happen.

You will still be able to register for all the workshops and everything. I understand your excitement, but waiting won't change much, so no worries! :D

wadesgirl said:
Where exactly would it say I'm a future director?

It would show under your name in your IPT. See below, it will say FD or something to that effect.
Athow Lauralei 499891
Con 09/26/2006 (A)

DebbieJ said:
You will still be able to register for all the workshops and everything. I understand your excitement, but waiting won't change much, so no worries! :D

Oh I know, just very excited and want to make it final! I have my flight and hotel room the last thing is to register.

Am I just blind? My IPT officially says I'm a FD but I still cannot figure out how to register online. It gives me a PDF that I can fill out and mail or fax in but nothing about doing it online. Am I looking in the wrong spot?

Did you call HO? They have been doing major upgrades with P3 and the IPT's have been very slow. It's probably that they just didn't get to it. Call.

BethCooks4U said:
Did you call HO? They have been doing major upgrades with P3 and the IPT's have been very slow. It's probably that they just didn't get to it. Call.

I'll have to call tonight on my way to my show. It took until this morning for it to finally say I'm a FD which seems like so long since I recruited my 2nd consultant!

Related to Trouble Registering as a FD? Contact HO for Assistance!

What do I do if I still cannot register for an account?

If you are still having trouble registering for an account, please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then try again. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Why am I not receiving the email to verify my account?

The email may have been sent to your spam or junk folder. Please check those folders and mark the email as not spam. If you still do not receive the email, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Can I use the same email for multiple accounts?

No, each email address can only be associated with one account. If you are trying to create a second account, please use a different email address.

What do I do if I forgot my password?

You can reset your password by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. You will then receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam or junk folder. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Why am I getting an error message when trying to register?

There could be a few reasons for this. Please make sure you are entering all required information correctly. If the issue persists, it could be due to a technical error. Please try again later or contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
obxchef
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Chef Kearns
  • General Chat
Replies