• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tracing My Bookings: A Journey of Gratitude and Friendship

In summary, one show in April 1998 for the speaker's sister led to multiple bookings, which eventually resulted in a recruit and ongoing bookings from previous years. The speaker is grateful for the initial booking and maintains a good relationship with the client.
trps
Silver Member
I had a show for my sister in my second month April 1998. from that one of the bookings (Suzan)had one booking (Amy) that had 2 bookings (one catalog and 1 show who I can't remember her name) that show had one booking (Brooke) who had Jessie which had one booking (Jenni) witch had 2 bookings 1 turned to a recruit who quit after 2 -3 years and still holds shows and family books from each year. the other (Beth had about 9 bookings and has had 1-2 shows each year from Sept 1998-March 2007 and always has 2-7 bookings. When I look back the majority of my shows come from her. She will have another show this fall and always has new people and I have recruited from bookings but never close enough that I lost her. Yes I tried to recruit her but she is not interested she has about 10 DS shows a year.

I am so grateful to her and have let her know that and think of her as a friend.

Anyone else trace their bookings?

I love it when that happens! I've only been doing it a year, but I've had a string like that from almost the beginning.

Plus, I had a lady who had one my first month and has booked off of herself everytime and has a show or catty show every couple of months (not interested in the opportunity though--just wants to help me out). In the last year, she has had about 5 shows for me! She won my $215 free credit mystery host show last month and is still having a catty show for me this month!!!

Response:Wow, that's amazing how one booking can lead to so many others! It's great to see the success that can come from just one show. It's also wonderful that you have maintained a good relationship with Beth and see her as a friend rather than just a booking. It's always important to show gratitude to those who have helped us along the way. I haven't traced my bookings in that much detail, but I can definitely see the impact that previous bookings have had on my current ones. It's a testament to the power of word-of-mouth marketing in this business. Thanks for sharing your experience!

Related to Tracing My Bookings: A Journey of Gratitude and Friendship

1. How do I trace my bookings using the "Tracing My Bookings" book?

To trace your bookings using the "Tracing My Bookings" book, start by recording all of your bookings in the designated pages provided in the book. This will help you keep track of your progress and see your journey of gratitude and friendship unfold. You can also use the book to reflect on your relationships with your customers and how you can continue to build and strengthen them.

2. Can I customize the "Tracing My Bookings" book to fit my personal style?

Yes, the "Tracing My Bookings" book is designed to be customizable. You can add personal touches such as photos, quotes, or notes to make it truly your own. This will also make for a more meaningful keepsake to look back on in the future.

3. Is the "Tracing My Bookings" book only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the "Tracing My Bookings" book can be used by any direct sales consultant or small business owner. While it is designed with Pampered Chef consultants in mind, the concept of tracing bookings and expressing gratitude towards customers can be applied to any business.

4. How often should I update my "Tracing My Bookings" book?

It is recommended to update your "Tracing My Bookings" book at least once a month. This will ensure that you are keeping track of all your bookings and reflecting on your relationships with your customers regularly. However, you can update it as often as you'd like, such as after each event or whenever you feel you have made a significant connection with a customer.

5. Can I purchase the "Tracing My Bookings" book if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, the "Tracing My Bookings" book is available for purchase for anyone interested in using it for their direct sales or small business. It can be a valuable tool for organizing and reflecting on your bookings and customer relationships, regardless of the company you work for.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedDor
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • scrappergirl7
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pjpamchef
  • Belle4562