• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Preschooler Websites for Fun and Educational Activities

In summary, Webkinz is a favorite website among both 5 year olds and 9 year olds. It has an arcade where kids can earn kinz cash which they can use to buy items in their room. There are also different games depending on the level of difficulty.
chefsteph07
I am looking for some new websites for my 4 (almost 5) year old daughter. Right now, she does Noggin and PBS Kids, but I know you all know of some other ones that are great! Ideas please on what you use...

The #1 place both my 5yo & 9yo love is Webkinz. Over the past year & half, I think they've each gotten 7 of those stuffed animals. (which have a code that you put in the website to play)
My 5yo also likes Playhouse Disney & Nickjr.

-playhouse disney
-webkinz

Did you try to google "preschool activities, websites" ? Or something like that? It might come up with some educational sites or fun sites, too.

nickjr.com
Lots of kids games at miniclip.com
Starfalls.comRobin

We don't have webkinz yet, probably at Christmas time!
Can you go to the website if you don't have them?

With webkinz you have to have a pet. Their website is about caring for your pet by giving him a bath, feeding him, getting him a job, going to school, gardening in the garden. They can play games in the arcade which earns them kinz cash which they can spend in the Wshop for items in their room (tv, seeds for their garden, treadmill, sink, bath tub, clothes). My 3 yr old loves it b/c we are not allowed to have a real pet so this works for her. She has a little white rabbit that mommy doesn't have to clean up after and still learns responsibility of taking care of something and has fun playing the games. The games are different levels so as your child gets older there are games that will meet their needs as well. They have a trivia part called Quizzy's Corner that ask different trivia questions based on age and subject.

Does she have a Build-a-Bear? I know my kids like that web site.

Thanks for all these ideas...she just visited Starfall and spent a good amount of time on it, I will definitely check out the one for the handwriting too...I just know there's so much out there!

Steph - I used to run the computer lab at our elem school and Starfall was a favorite - I use it now with my pre-k students and they are catching on quickly! I was gonna post a handwriting one but Janet beat me too it!

Here is another that I use for resources for myself that you will find some good ideas to use with her. I attended a workshop in July - I'll dig out my notes and see if I can find anything else!
http://www.preschooleducation.com/

Heres another - I havent totally checked it out but it looks adorable. I love Jan Brett's books.
http://www.janbrett.com/

Last edited:

Related to Top Preschooler Websites for Fun and Educational Activities

1. What are the top preschooler websites for fun and educational activities?

Some of the most popular preschooler websites for fun and educational activities are PBS Kids, ABCmouse, Nick Jr., Funbrain Jr., and Sesame Street. These websites offer a variety of games, videos, and activities that are both entertaining and educational for young children.

2. Are these websites safe for preschoolers to use?

Yes, these websites are designed specifically for young children and have safety measures in place to ensure a child-friendly and secure online experience. However, we always recommend that parents supervise their children while they are using the internet.

3. What types of activities can my preschooler do on these websites?

These websites offer a wide range of activities such as educational games, interactive videos, coloring pages, and printable worksheets. They cover various subjects such as math, reading, science, and art, making learning fun and engaging for preschoolers.

4. Do I need to pay to access these websites?

Some of these websites offer free access to their content, while others may require a subscription or membership fee. However, many of them also offer a free trial period for parents to test out the website before committing to a subscription.

5. Can my preschooler use these websites on a tablet or smartphone?

Yes, most of these websites have mobile versions or apps that are compatible with tablets and smartphones. This makes it convenient for children to access these websites on different devices and continue their learning and play on-the-go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • msmileyface
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jean DeVries
Replies