• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Something Inexpensive to Help W/Bookings!

In summary, these are so much fun! They are inexpensive, can be used on business cards, flyers, catalogs, and can be used to get your hosts to bookings for you.
its_me_susan
These are so much fun! Does anyone already use these??? Scratch-off stickers! They are extremely inexpensive. Can be used on business cards, flyers, catalogs... you can hand to party guests to redeem on their NEXT order. You can think of a way to use them to get your hosts to get bookings for you. Take a peek. easyscratchoffs.com/ I know personally I LOVE getting these on catalogs to see what % off I win, or if I get the free item from the good store!

Should you decide to order, please just tell Terra I sent you. I really love helping other home business women. I love these stickers.

Susan :chef:

Such a great idea!! Thanks for posting! :)

That is a great idea. I will check that out.

They really are inexpensive! $5 for 100 stickers, $10 for 250. These would be great.

Thanks! I just ordered 100 circles. I am having a hostess appreciation next month & would love to do something with them for that. I put your name in for the referral.

I have started using the host changelle sheet on here and it really has gotten me some great business. And really hasn't cost me that much either.

Thanks! Just got them, and put your name in for the referral!!

What do you use these stickers for? What prizes are revealed underneath the scratch off sticker? I'm new at this so I'm looking for some easy ideas to use!

it either says Winner or Try Again. You can raffle off whatever you want

(ie. free shipping, seasons best cookbook, 10% off, etc.) it can be as little or as much as you want

its_me_susan said:
These are so much fun! Does anyone already use these??? Scratch-off stickers! They are extremely inexpensive. Can be used on business cards, flyers, catalogs... you can hand to party guests to redeem on their NEXT order. You can think of a way to use them to get your hosts to get bookings for you. Take a peek. easyscratchoffs.com/ I know personally I LOVE getting these on catalogs to see what % off I win, or if I get the free item from the good store!

Should you decide to order, please just tell Terra I sent you. I really love helping other home business women. I love these stickers.

Susan :chef:

How do you handle this so they don't think they can be redeemed through anyone but you?

You can make your own coupon business cards with the "extra" information on it and then the prize under the sticker.

OOOHHH FUN!!! I'm ordering now and putting your name in too.

Thanks

ChefMoore said:
What do you use these stickers for? What prizes are revealed underneath the scratch off sticker? I'm new at this so I'm looking for some easy ideas to use!

Here's what I posted above:

Can be used on business cards, flyers, catalogs... you can hand to party guests to redeem on their NEXT order. You can think of a way to use them to get your hosts to get bookings for you. Take a peek. easyscratchoffs.com/ I know personally I LOVE getting these on catalogs to see what % off I win, or if I get the free item from the good store!

chefmeg said:
How do you handle this so they don't think they can be redeemed through anyone but you?

I would tell them to bring them - or they must contact me. I'm going to start a "preferred customer" program, so hopefully they'll be used to being loyal to me anyways. You can just write your name near them, require them to use at your show (put them on invitations?).

This rocks. I always wondered where to get the scratchy things. Post more brilliant ideas.:thumbup: :balloon:

Bought some and put your name down.
Andrea

awesome! Thanks for a great idea. I just ordered a few packs to share with my new recruit! We are doing a booth next month, and I'm sure we can find a way to incorporate the scratch-off sticker!

sorry to be dense, but I need some clarification, please. Do you type the prize on the business card or whatever. Then put the sticker over the prize. And when it is scratched off, the sticker has a clear base and your prize shows thru???

Never mind! I just read the how to page...:eek:

What a great idea - thank you!Oooh....I can see this for bookings....put prizes on your biz cards and hand out to all guests. Guests who book get the prize...and everyone gets your business card.

:thumbup:

Thanks for letting us know about this. I think it's great!!! Just hope that us Canadian's can purchase it too.:)

Tina

Up on the top Right of the site is the canadian emblem. So I am assuming that we are good to go too!
lorna

Where do you order these from?

Stephanie

Here's another way to save money and get great products! I'm excited to make cookies, wrap them in small cello bags and put my business card in one (with those scratch offs on the back maybe) - I plan to deliver bunches to businesses with a catalog. I'm also going to "wrap" my extras to sell at my next garage sale - I can't wait for spring! Had good results last year.

http://www.celloinabox.com/shop/shopaff.asp?affid=885

That's my husband's link :) Love these! Even without a 20% discount, the prices and variety beat craft stores hands down! Fun.

um, where do we order these???

Ok, so I order the scratch off but how does the prize part work? Is it whatever I put under the scratch off sticker? :confused: :confused: :confused:
Schel

You got it! Type or write a prize you want to give away (free s/h, SB, whatever) on the back of a business card, corner of outside order forms, etc.

put the sticker over it, and people scratch it off and uncover the prize.

These are awesome! I just ordered a bunch and put you in as how I found out about it. Thanks so much for the link!!

ok I've had these for a while now.. and haven't been able to really figure out what to use them for... any other ideas floating around out there? I like the "if you book a show you get to scratch one off" or you get what is under the scratch off.. or do you let everyone scratch it then decide if they want to book ?

Jess_K said:
ok I've had these for a while now.. and haven't been able to really figure out what to use them for... any other ideas floating around out there? I like the "if you book a show you get to scratch one off" or you get what is under the scratch off.. or do you let everyone scratch it then decide if they want to book ?

I'm in the same boat. I haven't done anything with them yet. I really need to do some cleaning/organizing. I don't have my office yet.

Susan,
I bought some and put your name in! AWESOME tip!!! Thank you!

Related to Something Inexpensive to Help W/Bookings!

1. What are scratch-off stickers and how can they be used?

Scratch-off stickers are small adhesive stickers that have a scratch-off surface, similar to a lottery ticket. They can be used on business cards, flyers, catalogs, and more to add an element of fun and surprise to your marketing efforts. They can also be used to encourage party guests to book parties or to incentivize hosts to get additional bookings for you.

2. Are scratch-off stickers expensive?

No, scratch-off stickers are extremely inexpensive and can be purchased in bulk at a low cost. This makes them a cost-effective marketing tool for small businesses.

3. How can I use scratch-off stickers to boost my bookings?

You can use scratch-off stickers to encourage party guests to book parties by including them on business cards or flyers, offering a discount or free item for booking a party. You can also use them to incentivize hosts to get additional bookings by including them on catalogs or by offering a prize for reaching a certain number of bookings.

4. Do people enjoy receiving scratch-off stickers?

Yes, many people enjoy receiving scratch-off stickers as they add an element of surprise and excitement to their shopping experience. They can also be a fun way to offer discounts or free items to customers.

5. Where can I order scratch-off stickers?

You can order scratch-off stickers from various online retailers, such as easyscratchoffs.com. If you decide to order, be sure to mention my name, Terra, for a special discount. I love helping other home business women and I know you will love using these stickers!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefAmandaWason
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
caremmel
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • leshelman