• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soJealous of You All in the Us............

In summary, the new UK products released this year are just not as exciting as the US products. There are no new knives, no new chopping boards, and no decorators bottles. However, there are new cranberry stoneware pieces, a cherry pitter, easy read mini measuring cup, open stock simple additions, and a new piece of cookware.
suecole
I am so jealous of you guys in the US. I am based in the UK and have been reading all your posts about the new products. I got so excited - sad really - especially about the decorators bottles as they are just what I need for some of my recipes.
Amyway today the details of the new UK products finally turned up and I am so disappointed !!!! No new knives, no new chopping boards, no decorators bottles........we do get the Ultimate Mandolin and a 6 hole Stoneware Muffin Pan which is great. But other than that there is just some striped SA and a cranberry mini bar board and knife (pink would have sold so much better). Nothing much else and I am so envious of you all.

Sue,
We had the Cranberry Board & Knife Set last year and also a butternut one.

If you need anything personally, I'd try and help you out. I'd have to figure out how to do it, but I could add it to a show and get it and then I'd have to re-package and send it to you, as I don't think we're "allowed" to sell to other country.

Lisa

well I LOVE the UK products, and I think pink would have been naff and the cranberry one will be so much nicer to sell over the Autumn/Winter season. Pink? who do you know with a pink kitchen????

The sales team know what they are doing, I was surprised to find out that some of the more popular products from the US have been and gone from the UK because they didn't sell here, so it's all to do with knowing your market.

we also got two new cranberry stoneware pieces, a cherry pitter, easy read mini measuring cup, open stock simple additions as well as a new piece of cookware, along with the items you've already mentioned. I think there is PLENTY to get excited about, and if nothing else get excited about this fab opportunity we have here!

Were you at conference? Perhaps I met you?

Last edited:
Not many pink kitchens..........Admittedly there aren't many people with a pink kitchen but I know lots of people who will buy something just because it's pink !!!
I do think the mini measuring cup is cute but I am really annoyed that the recipe cards are being discontinued because I just bought the folder - which wasn't cheap - on the recommendation of another consultant in my cluster !

My cousin in Edinburgh hadn't heard of the Pampered Chef but I thought there must be some consultants based there. I will let her know.

isn't it just the recipe card BINDER that is being discontinued...certainly there are three new recipe cards for this upcoming season.

I'm upset they are getting rid of the stoneware storage rack, as I find that an invaluable tool at my parties for displaying my stoneware. Hopefully they will keep it as a consultant purchase, otherwise I'm going to have to buy a whole bunch of them for the consultants I haven't hired yet!

Related to soJealous of You All in the Us............

1. What is "soJealous of You All in the Us"?

"soJealous of You All in the Us" is a phrase often used by people outside of the United States who are envious of the opportunities and lifestyle available in the US.

2. Why do people say "soJealous of You All in the Us"?

People say "soJealous of You All in the Us" because the US is often seen as a land of opportunity and prosperity, with a diverse culture and many desirable amenities and resources.

3. Is "soJealous of You All in the Us" a common saying?

Yes, "soJealous of You All in the Us" is a popular phrase among people who are not from the US and wish they could experience the same opportunities and lifestyle.

4. Is it offensive to say "soJealous of You All in the Us"?

No, saying "soJealous of You All in the Us" is not inherently offensive. It is simply an expression of admiration and envy towards the US and its opportunities.

5. Can I use "soJealous of You All in the Us" in a business setting?

It is not recommended to use "soJealous of You All in the Us" in a business setting as it may come off as unprofessional or inappropriate. It is best to stick to more formal and appropriate language in professional environments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Carol Jones
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedthorpe