• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Set up Advise for Kick off Grand Opening in My Own Home

In summary, Lisa is planning on having everything pretty near ready when guests arrive at 630pm, and then get them to fix their plates first, and as we're eating the yummy tasty treats I prepared, we'll demonstrate items, talk about the products, have commercials ( why i do PC, benefits of hosting, etc..)
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
ok, so i'm planning on taking the plan of having everything pretty near ready when guests arrive at 630pm, and then get them to fix their plates first, and as we're eating the yummy tasty treats I prepared, we'll demonstrate items, talk about the products, have commercials ( why i do PC, benefits of hosting, etc..)

Would you recommend I have them still in/near the kitchen in chairs ( as my kitchen opens up to the living room) or have it all in the living room???

Hi Heather!

That is a question you will hear all of the time from your hosts!

You really just need to think where they will be most comfortable. Does the air flow better in the living room or near the kitchen? Do you have a table you can easily setup in the living room to demonstrate products? Will your guests be more comfortable on the couch or the chairs?

Answer those questions to yourself and you will determine where you should setup.

As for me, I have setup in both my kitchen and my living room. My preference was the living room, because that was where they were most comfortable (couch and ceiling fan).

Good luck!
Lisa

If you are going to demo anything you want them right on top of you. If you're at the table they can sit around it. If you demo at the island/penninsula you want them standing or sitting there. IMO

It all depends on how your house is laid out. It is best if you can work in the kitchen (islands are best) so they can picture themselves doing the same in their homes but if the flow doesn't work do it in the living room and say that they should imagine themselves in their kitchens. Some tools just work better on a counter than a card table.

You will have most of your recipe done before they arrive anyway as you said so it'll be quick and then they can sit around in the other rooms talking and ordering and eating. I would have some products displayed where they will be so they can touch and feel too.

I had my Grand Opening in my home also. I set up all the food on my island (my kitchen is open to my dining room and living room) and all my products on the dining room table. I had planned on doing product demos and talking about host specials and guest specials, but they got so busy eating, looking at products, asking questions and talking that next thing I knew someone was handing me their order form!:eek: So mostly I just walked around answering questions and showing them how to use something if they asked or giving tips for their usage. I also gave out SB to each guest for helping me kick off my business. They really liked that! I also did a ticket system to win prizes. I have attached my invite so you can see how I did it. The prizes were doubles I had (I have a lot of product already because I have been a PC customer for years). The turnout wasn't what I hoped (people are really busy in the summer), but I had $350 in sales. I made my mom the hostess and we split the benefits. I made the 3 cheese veggie pizza, dulce de leche bites and chopped salad in the trifle bowl. Everyone LOVED the bites!!! The Mix N Chop was my biggest seller.:D All in all I was pleased with my first show. Now I just need real practice with my actual show!

Attachments

• PC-Grand Opening1.doc
    39 KB · Views: 734

Related to Set up Advise for Kick off Grand Opening in My Own Home

1. How do I set up for the kick off grand opening in my own home?

To set up for the kick off grand opening in your own home, start by decluttering and cleaning your space. This will help create a welcoming atmosphere for your guests. Next, set up tables and chairs in a way that allows for easy flow of traffic and access to your products. Make sure to have enough space for demonstrations and product displays. Lastly, decorate your space with Pampered Chef banners, balloons, and other promotional materials to create a festive atmosphere.

2. What products should I have on display for the kick off grand opening?

We recommend having a variety of products on display for your kick off grand opening, including popular items from our current catalog and any new products or promotions. It's also a good idea to have a mix of different price points to appeal to a range of customers. Be sure to also have catalogs and order forms readily available for guests to browse and make purchases.

3. How should I promote my kick off grand opening?

There are many ways to promote your kick off grand opening. Utilize social media to create buzz and invite friends and family. You can also send out invitations or flyers to your local community or post in community bulletin boards. Additionally, consider reaching out to your existing customers and offering them a special incentive to attend and bring a friend.

4. What should I include in my kick off grand opening demonstration?

Your demonstration should showcase a few key products and highlight their features and benefits. It's also important to include some tips and tricks for using the products and how they can make cooking and meal prep easier. You can also consider incorporating some interactive activities, such as having guests try out a product or participate in a recipe demonstration.

5. How can I make my kick off grand opening a success?

The key to a successful kick off grand opening is to have a positive and inviting attitude. Be sure to greet and engage with each guest, offer them samples, and answer any questions they may have. Encourage guests to place orders and offer incentives for hosting a future party. Lastly, don't forget to follow up with guests after the event to thank them for attending and offer any additional support they may need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cooknjess
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cooknjess
  • JC 2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PC1
  • pamperedpartridge