• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save $10 on Your Next $20 Purchase at Office Max - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the conversation is about a printable coupon that is valid until January 3rd. The participants discuss using the coupon to purchase items such as day planners, folders, ink cartridges, and storage boxes. They also mention combining the coupon with other discounts and share their experiences with using coupons from different sources.
Thanks!! I just said I needed to get my new refill for my day planner and keep forgetting, so I will go tomorrow and use this coupon now! Thanks again for posting!!

I am glad that you can use it.

Thanks! I am going tonight to look. I wanted some new folders.

Thank you!!! I just love coupons!!! :D

Thanks!! Need more ink for my printer! Perfect!

Hmmmmm ... I've been mulling going the remanufactured cartridge route but I'd have to do it for all 4 colors when I'm only out of black ... I think if I replace this cartridge I'd be able to limp along for a while ... so this is almost perfect for me!

Be aware that you can't combine your Retail Conect discount with this ... My ink cartridge was "only" $17.50 so I asked my clustermate if she wanted some business card magnets ... they told me I could not combine discounts ... so I had to buy them in a separate transaction and get something else I didn't need to bump up the total. I was quite annoyed. Just thought you should be aware before you take your PC discount card in there.

Darn! I just saw this today -- just spent a small fortune at Office Max last night! Bummer!

Woohoo! Went back tonight for some storage boxes I didn't realize were on sale. My DH and I both used a coupon! Thanks! How did you get these sent to you originally?

Related to Save $10 on Your Next $20 Purchase at Office Max - Limited Time Offer!

What is the "$10 off $20 at Office Max" promotion?

The "$10 off $20 at Office Max" promotion is a deal offered by Pampered Chef where customers can receive a $10 discount on a purchase of $20 or more at Office Max.

How can I redeem the "$10 off $20 at Office Max" promotion?

To redeem the promotion, simply visit an Office Max store or their website and make a purchase of $20 or more. At checkout, use the provided promo code from Pampered Chef to receive the $10 discount.

Can I combine the "$10 off $20 at Office Max" promotion with other discounts or offers?

No, the promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. It is only valid for a single purchase of $20 or more at Office Max.

Is the "$10 off $20 at Office Max" promotion available for all Office Max products?

Yes, the promotion can be used on any products sold at Office Max. However, it cannot be applied to services such as printing or shipping.

How long is the "$10 off $20 at Office Max" promotion valid for?

The promotion is valid for a limited time only and may have an expiration date. Please refer to the details provided by Pampered Chef for the specific timeframe of the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • Raenstorm
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Raenstorm
  • DebbieJ