• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

RUFTH Fundraising Progress: Learn How to Check Your Contributions Easily on CC

In summary, you need to search in PP to find out what you have to do in order to get the lanyard. It is $150.
pcchris
Silver Member
Does anyone know if there is a way you can check, without doing all kinds of research in PP, to see what you've raised so far for RUFTH?!?!? There was something about those that raised a certain amount will get a special lanyard (Or whatever) at conference. Is there a way to check it on CC? Thanks in advance!

I think you have to search in PP to find out. In version 16.0 you can run a report for the trivets (total items sold report and enter in the trivet item number in both fields) and multiply that by the $2(?) donated. In P3 you can't run the report but since we haven't had p3 that long it wouldn't be that hard to find them.

In PP there's also a Donation Report that will add the Round-Up amounts that people have added to their orders. It doesn't include what you put on your supply orders, but it will give you a rough estimate. This report does not exist in P3.

AWESOME! Thank you soooooooooooooooooo much!!

Am I the only one resistant to the new P3? For something supposed to be an upgrade, you can't run half of the reports!

Sorry... back on subject: What is the total you have to do to get the lanyard?

If I remember right, it's $150.00 I could be wrong though. I'm not even close. bummer. I'll keep working at it though. Anyone know what the time frame is for this?

$150 - between 9-1-06 and 6-5-07 (March CN - page 10)

janetupnorth said:
$150 - between 9-1-06 and 6-5-07 (March CN - page 10)
Thank you!!! That's what I thought, but I'm losing it.

AJPratt said:
Thank you!!! That's what I thought, but I'm losing it.

Losing it? Naw...you just have a lot happening - no need to remember trivial details...

Related to RUFTH Fundraising Progress: Learn How to Check Your Contributions Easily on CC

1. How do I check my contributions for the RUFTH Fundraising Progress on CC?

To check your contributions for the RUFTH Fundraising Progress on CC, simply log into your account on CC and navigate to the fundraising progress page. There, you will see a summary of your contributions and the overall progress towards the fundraising goal.

2. Can I make a contribution to the RUFTH Fundraising Progress using a credit card?

Yes, you can make a contribution to the RUFTH Fundraising Progress using a credit card. Simply select the "Donate" option on the fundraising progress page and follow the prompts to enter your credit card information and make a contribution.

3. How often is the RUFTH Fundraising Progress updated?

The RUFTH Fundraising Progress is updated in real-time, so you can always see the most up-to-date information on contributions and progress towards the goal.

4. Can I see a breakdown of my contributions to the RUFTH Fundraising Progress?

Yes, you can see a breakdown of your contributions to the RUFTH Fundraising Progress by clicking on the "View Details" button on the fundraising progress page. This will show you a detailed breakdown of your contributions by date and amount.

5. Is there a deadline for making contributions to the RUFTH Fundraising Progress?

There may be a specific deadline for the RUFTH Fundraising Progress, depending on the specific fundraiser. Please refer to the fundraiser details or contact your consultant for more information on any deadlines for contributions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • debbieskitchenhelper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies