• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Restaurant.com 80% off Coupon Code

In summary, the code for Santa is SANTA. You can get $200 worth of gift certificates for $16.00. There are restrictions on how and when the certificates can be used, but they are still a good deal.
jrstephens
The code is SANTA. I do not have any in my area but I know many of you do.

I think there is a minimum purchase for this deal? I heard that the other day, check the fine print...

Nope bought some for Arizona (still in AZ actually) but only spent like $5 on 3 gift certs. DIdn't use them, but glad it was only $5. It would be worth it ifyou actually DID use them but DH had other dinner plans in mind. So I did not use them and therefore I do not feel badly!

wow!!! I just went in and got 4 - $25.00 certificates to our quaker steak and lube for 2.00 each and 4 - $25.00 certificates to our awesome restaurant Bootleggers for the same price. Total cost = $16.00 for $200.00 worth of certificates. Only stipulation is that 1 certificate only can be used and we must purchase a minimum of $35.00. I have 5 kids so I don't think that's going to be a problem...whooohooo
thanks so much for posting this!!!
karlene
I'm giving some for Christmas gifts

Chef Kearns said:
How does this work?

I always wait for these great sales too when the coupons are 70-80% off so you get them for like $2-3 each.
Yes the fine print will say "two dinner entrees and beverages to use this coupon" or "minimum purchase of $35" for a $25 off coupon excluding alcohol. And the minimum purchase goes up if you purchase a $50-100 coupon. It is well worth it. It's not a problem to buy that much money worth of food with your whole family and if it's just you and hubby, order the expensive entrees without guilt and a dessert!
Some, but few, have certain days you can only use the coupon so check that first if you want to do a Friday night or Saturday night date.
Other than that it's a great way to save money. I know when we do mother's night out, I use these coupons to pay for everyone and we get a nice discount. It's also a neat incentive to try a new restaurant.

I almost forgot, you are able to print them right off the computer as soon as you purchase!

Debbie :D

Last edited:
I just wish there were some restaurants on there near me. I am glad yall are getting to use them though!!!

Hmmmmm ... overall I think this is a good way to try out new restaurants, as it is like a really good coupon.

However, I would hesitate to give these as gifts. Most of these are restaurants I've never heard of, and the ones I have are either known for being really expensive or known for not being very good. There are none that are near places where my family members live that would be good gifts. Almost like telling your family where to go, literally.

There is a "Gift" tab that you can click on, and you can buy a gift certificate for the website. Then whomever you give the gift certificate to can choose what restaurant to go to. The coupon code works on those too! I got 5 $50 gift certs for $20!

Never tried it but I got $100 in certificates for $8 for a local restaurant. Thanks for sharing the code!

thanks so much jennifer! friends don't let friends pay retail, right? i am not in date night mode, but did find a couple casual places to meet friends or take DS.

This is soooo awesome!!! Thanks for the code!! I just got $100 worth of gift cards for 8 BUCKS!! How cool is that????!!!??? Now me and my hubby don't have the "money excuse" for not going out! THANKS so much!

I just ordered some of these this morning. I got 8 $10 gift cards for $4.60. They were
.60 each. I figured if I forget about them I am only out less than $5.00.

Thanks so much Jennifer, this is very neat. Would we get them in time for Denver? I wonder if we can take advantage of them during Leadership??

Related to Restaurant.com 80% off Coupon Code

What is the "Restaurant.com 80% off Coupon Code" offer?

The "Restaurant.com 80% off Coupon Code" offer is a promotion that allows customers to purchase discounted gift certificates to various restaurants. These certificates can be used to save money on meals at participating restaurants.

How do I redeem the "Restaurant.com 80% off Coupon Code"?

To redeem the "Restaurant.com 80% off Coupon Code," simply visit the Restaurant.com website and browse the available gift certificates. Once you have selected your desired restaurant and certificate amount, enter the coupon code at checkout to receive 80% off the original price.

Is the "Restaurant.com 80% off Coupon Code" valid for all restaurants?

No, the "Restaurant.com 80% off Coupon Code" is only valid for participating restaurants. You can view a list of participating restaurants on the Restaurant.com website.

Can I use the "Restaurant.com 80% off Coupon Code" multiple times?

No, the "Restaurant.com 80% off Coupon Code" can only be used once per customer. However, you can purchase multiple gift certificates with the coupon code to use at different participating restaurants.

Are there any restrictions on using the "Restaurant.com 80% off Coupon Code"?

Yes, there are some restrictions on using the "Restaurant.com 80% off Coupon Code." These may include a minimum purchase amount, limited use for certain days or meals, and expiration dates. It is important to carefully read the terms and conditions of the coupon code before redeeming it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• starrmarie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
starrmarie
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
janezapchef