• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reminder..pray Every Night (8:00 Central for Me)

In summary, Kacey shared a prayer that she often uses. She also shared a reminder to pray if you want to.
gingertannery
Gold Member
:angel: Just a gentle reminder to pray if that is what you want to do. (I tend to forget)

Here is a great prayer if anyone isn't sure what to pray. Use it if you'd like, and if not...no biggie. :)

Thanks for the reminder.

Attachments

• Prayer for USA.doc
    27 KB · Views: 226
Yes, thank you .. It'll be great to have it here. I saved it to my computer.. but this is better. Thank you Kacey!!

You're very welcome! (my mom gave it to me)

Bump.. it's almost 8:00 my time!!

Bump again.. it's 7:59

Kitchen Diva said:
Here is a great prayer if anyone isn't sure what to pray. Use it if you'd like, and if not...no biggie. :)

Thanks for the reminder.

Another reminder.. please pray with me!!

Don't forget...prayer for our nation guys!

Pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..Pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..Pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..Pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..Pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..Pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..Pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..Pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..Pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..Pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..Pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..Pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..Pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..Pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..pray..

Bump... Don't forget to pray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the prayer, Kasey.
I try to remember every night.

laurichef said:
Thanks for the prayer, Kasey.
I try to remember every night.

You are welcome! It is a helpful prayer. Sometimes I just don't even know where to begin when it comes to praying for our nation, ya know?

Kitchen Diva said:
You are welcome! It is a helpful prayer. Sometimes I just don't even know where to begin when it comes to praying for our nation, ya know?

Exactly what I was thinking.
Already printed and ready to share w/ my Moms In Touch group tomorrow.
Thanks again.

I am bumping this now.. I won't be back before 8... so please PRAY!!!

Last edited:
Kitchen Diva said:

Thanks for the reminder.

Bumping again

Time is near.. God please help everyone wanting to pray, to remember to pray to you. We need your help during this time to elect those doing your work. I pray in your name.

Trying to keep this going today... cause everyone will be at "The Meeting" tonight!!

Bumping.. please pray!!

Related to Reminder..pray Every Night (8:00 Central for Me)

1. Why is it important to pray every night at 8:00 Central?

Prayer is an important part of many people's spiritual practice and can bring a sense of peace and connection with a higher power. Setting a specific time for prayer, such as 8:00 Central, can help create a routine and consistency in one's spiritual practice.

2. Can I participate in the prayer if I am in a different time zone?

Yes, you can still participate in the prayer at 8:00 Central regardless of your time zone. Simply adjust the time accordingly to match your time zone.

3. Is this prayer exclusive to a certain religion?

No, this prayer is open to anyone of any religion or belief system. It is a reminder to take a moment for prayer and reflection, regardless of one's specific faith or beliefs.

4. What if I am unable to pray at 8:00 Central every night?

While it is encouraged to pray at 8:00 Central every night, we understand that life can get busy and schedules can vary. If you are unable to pray at 8:00 Central, you can still take a moment for prayer at a time that works best for you.

5. How long should I pray for during this time?

The length of prayer is a personal choice and can vary depending on an individual's spiritual practice. However, the reminder at 8:00 Central is meant to be a brief moment for prayer, so a few minutes of focused prayer or reflection is recommended.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sfdavis918
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Gina M