• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Q&A: CareerPlan@PamperedChef Answers!

In summary, HO is posting a Q&A file this week on CC, consisting of the questions they've received at the [email protected] email address.
chefann
Gold Member
Per my NED, HO will be posting a Q&A file this week on CC, consisting of the questions they've received at the [email protected] email address.

And it's there now! On CC, go to Training, then Career Plan.

cool, thank you for letting us know!

Hmmm, that was very interesting - but it didn't answer one of my questions.

I guess I'll have to email my question....which is:

What if you have a consultant on your team (A), who is mostly inactive, but recruited someone who is active(M)? Under the current career plan, M counts as my first line once I promote to director, but doesn't count as the 5 I need to promote.

Under the new plan, would A and M be considered a Sr. Consultant line, or would A and M be considered 2 separate lines?

(Does this even make sense if I email it as a question?)

A and M would be a Sr. Consultant line, as long as there are 2 or more active in the line in a given month.

chefann said:
A and M would be a Sr. Consultant line, as long as there are 2 or more active in the line in a given month.

I believe that's as long as one of them is active in the line in a given month.

You're right, the line is active if at least one person in it is active. But in order for someone to be a SC, they and their recruit must both be active. So my interpretation (since it's not spelled out specifically in the materials) is that if only one person is active, then the line counts at the lower level. That may not be accurate, though.Sounds like a good question to send to HO.

Do you think my question makes sense the way I worded it? Can I send it to HO like that?

It does. Send it. :)

Related to Q&A: CareerPlan@PamperedChef Answers!

1. What are the benefits of working for Pampered Chef?

There are many benefits to working for Pampered Chef, including competitive pay, flexible hours, opportunities for growth and advancement, and a supportive and inclusive work culture. Additionally, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, as well as bonuses and incentives.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or contact a current consultant for more information. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes everything you need to get started, and then complete training to become familiar with our products and business model. Once you are a consultant, you can start hosting parties and building your business!

3. What is the commission structure for Pampered Chef consultants?

The commission structure for Pampered Chef consultants is based on a tiered system, with consultants earning a base commission of 20% on their personal sales. As you reach higher sales levels, your commission percentage increases. Additionally, consultants can earn bonuses and incentives based on their sales and team performance.

4. Can I work for Pampered Chef part-time?

Yes, you can work for Pampered Chef part-time. Our consultants have the flexibility to set their own hours and work at their own pace, making it a great option for those looking for a part-time job or side hustle. Many consultants also balance their Pampered Chef business with other jobs or responsibilities.

5. Is there room for growth and advancement at Pampered Chef?

Yes, there is plenty of room for growth and advancement at Pampered Chef. As a consultant, you have the opportunity to build your own team and earn leadership bonuses, as well as attend conferences and training events to improve your skills and knowledge. Additionally, there are corporate positions available for those looking to take their career with Pampered Chef to the next level.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
niktim3
  • newatthis
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • Admin Greg