• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prospective Pampered Chef Consultant

Raffy! :) In summary, Raffy is interested in becoming a PC consultant and is enjoying the website. They have questions about the Spanish version of the consultant kit and hosting shows in their own kitchen. Other members of the conversation offer helpful information and support for Raffy's journey as a consultant.
raffyusa
Hello,

I am thinking to became a PC consultant and I am really enjoing this website.

I have a couple of questions:
1) is anybody familiar with the spanish version of the consultant kit? What does it contains?

2) can a consultant host shows in her own kitchen?

Thanks. Looking forward to joining you.
Raffy
:)

Raffy- hope to see you more around here (and at Conference as a consultant).

I'm not sure what is in the Hispanic kit, but I'm sure the info is somewhere on here. :)

Yes, consultants can host shows in their own kitchens.

Hope this helps!

hello and welcome!! To answer you first question, I know there is a different kit than the english version and I can find out.

Number 2~you can host shows wherever you would like!;)

I'll see what I can do to find out what's in the spanish version. Are you currently working with a consultant?:confused:

I PM'ed you, Raffy... I have a few Spanish speaking consultants on my team and have most of the training materials available for the hispanic consultant kit. If you have any specific questions about the spanish market or about being a spanish speaking consultant, don't hesistate to PM me. My consultants are doing very well! :)

Hello Raffy,

Welcome to the world of Pampered Chef! I am so glad to hear that you are enjoying our website. It is a great resource for consultants and customers alike.

To answer your questions, the Spanish version of the consultant kit contains all the same materials as the English version, just translated into Spanish. It includes product catalogs, order forms, business supplies, and training materials to help you get started on your journey as a consultant.

As for hosting shows in your own kitchen, absolutely! As a consultant, you can choose to host shows in your own home or at a customer's home. Hosting a show in your own kitchen can be a great way to showcase the products and share your personal experiences with them.

I am excited for you to join our team and start your Pampered Chef journey. Please let me know if you have any other questions or if I can assist you in any way.

Best of luck,

Related to Prospective Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and attend exclusive training events and conferences. You also have the support of a larger community of consultants and the chance to build your own business.

2. How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost to become a consultant varies depending on the starter kit you choose. Our basic kit starts at $109 and includes everything you need to get started, including business supplies and product samples. We also offer a deluxe kit for $159 and a premium kit for $259.

3. Do I need to have previous sales experience to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need previous sales experience to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant. We provide all the training and resources you need to succeed, including access to online training, mentorship from experienced consultants, and support from our corporate team.

4. How much time do I need to commit as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The amount of time you commit as a consultant is up to you. You can work as little or as much as you want, depending on your schedule and goals. Many of our consultants successfully balance their Pampered Chef business with other responsibilities, such as a full-time job or family commitments.

5. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products online through your personal website. We also offer the option to host virtual parties, where you can showcase products and take orders from customers. However, we encourage our consultants to also have in-person parties and events to build personal connections with their customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa67
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JenKollaja
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennis