• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pamper Your Hair: Chic Chef Bows for You and Your Daughter

In summary, Pampered Chef hair bows are popular among women. They come in a variety of colors and are easy to order online.
pcgogetter
Gold Member
Anyone interested for yourself or daughters? I will bring with me if so

I don't have a daughter, but I'm curious as to what they look like. Can you post a picture.

tried to post pic but too big sent you a email

Thanks Deb! I will jus temail her apic easier and not much time for me left

ALSO just sold 6 of them and only have a few more left. BUT will do more later on if I can.

pics sent! ty

Ok I am probably not gonna be checkin this anymore before Leadership so if you want one call me on my cell More sold so if you want'em get'em while you can. I have them in a box in my suitcase so not to smash them. Thanks MIchelle

Hello, I am not able to attend Leadership. Is it possible for you to mail them? If so I am interested. Thanks, Cary

Ok I have some bows spoken for but not paid for yet. I am down to just 1 purple 1 sage green and 3 tan/beige ones left.

I need MORE ribbon to make more though so if you got it let me know PLEASE! I am having lots more request and would like to make more. I have gals selling them to me and I have gals giving them to me as long as I make 1 for them in return. So email me [email protected] or pm me and let me know if you have any available. Merrill has 6 colors but not the regular colors so I requested they get mroe of the original colors in. Shipping is high iwth them so I prefer not to have to order the ribbon from there in order to keep my cost down. Thanks Michelle:chef:

Michelle - I would love to see a picture of these hair bows. Could you please email me a picture?? My email address is in my signature. Thanks!

Go to Marketplace under Pampered Chef hair bows and there are 3 pics there for you to see Thanks

Related to Pamper Your Hair: Chic Chef Bows for You and Your Daughter

1. How do I purchase Pampered Chef Hair Bows?

To purchase Pampered Chef Hair Bows, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. You can also host a Pampered Chef party and earn free hair bows as rewards.

2. Are Pampered Chef Hair Bows safe for children?

Yes, all of our hair bows are made with high-quality, non-toxic materials and are safe for children to wear. However, please always supervise children when they are wearing hair accessories.

3. Can I customize my Pampered Chef Hair Bows?

Unfortunately, at this time, we do not offer customization options for our hair bows. However, we have a wide variety of designs and colors to choose from to suit your preferences.

4. How do I care for my Pampered Chef Hair Bows?

To keep your hair bows looking their best, we recommend hand washing them with mild soap and water and laying them flat to dry. Do not use harsh chemicals or put them in the washing machine or dryer.

5. Can I return or exchange my Pampered Chef Hair Bows?

Yes, we offer a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products, including hair bows. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance with a return or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Cook1