• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Giftwrap? No Problem: Ellen's Gift-Giving Solution

In summary, Ellen's gift-giving solution allows you to personalize your gift without gift wrapping by adding a personalized note or message. The recipient will know who the gift is from by including your name or the sender's name. This service is available for all products on the Pampered Chef website and if you opt for no gift wrapping, the gift will be securely packaged in a plain box or envelope. Unfortunately, this service is currently only available for domestic gift-giving within the United States.
nonfatlatte007
What do you do when someone wants to send a gift?
We don't have any giftwrap or notecard options on PP3.
Right now I'm offering to send a little note to the recipient
to hopefully arrive ahead of the order. I wish there was a better
way. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ellen

I think a note/nice card to the recipient stating the gift givers name along with your info is a good idea.

As an pampered chef consultant, I would suggest looking into third-party gift wrapping and notecard services that can be integrated with PP3. There are many online retailers that offer these services for a small fee and can be easily added to the order process. Alternatively, you could also offer to personally wrap and include a handwritten note for an additional fee. This would give the recipient a more personalized touch and make the gift even more special. Another option is to suggest using a different platform or website that offers gift wrapping and notecard options, as it may be easier for both the sender and recipient. Lastly, if none of these options are feasible, you could also suggest sending a digital gift card instead, which eliminates the need for physical gift wrapping and notecards. Hope this helps!

Related to No Giftwrap? No Problem: Ellen's Gift-Giving Solution

1. Can I still personalize my gift without gift wrapping?

Yes, you can still personalize your gift without gift wrapping. Ellen's gift-giving solution allows you to add a personalized note or message to your gift, making it just as special and thoughtful as a gift wrapped one.

2. Will the recipient know who the gift is from?

Yes, the recipient will know who the gift is from. When using Ellen's gift-giving solution, you have the option to include your name or the sender's name so they know who the gift is from.

3. Is this service available for all products on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, Ellen's gift-giving solution is available for all products on the Pampered Chef website. Simply select the product you would like to purchase and choose the option for gift-giving at checkout.

4. How will my gift be packaged if I opt for no gift wrapping?

If you choose not to have your gift wrapped, it will be packaged in a plain box or envelope, depending on the size of the item. Rest assured that your gift will still be securely packaged to ensure it arrives safely to the recipient.

5. Can I use this service for international gift-giving?

Currently, Ellen's gift-giving solution is only available for domestic gift-giving within the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
  • Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • krackley