• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Pampered Chef Homework!

In summary, my cousin is writing a paper for her MBA class and she chose to write it on Pampered Chef. She needs help though LOL! They focus their business among their competitors by offering high quality cooking tools at an affordable price with the market for their products being everyone has a kitchen, they have the method of selling (fun home parties), and the reputation for quality products. They offer warranties that are not offered by retail sales, and their customer service is amazing.
kittychef
My cousin is writing a paper for her MBA class and she chose to write it on Pampered Chef:D. I need help though LOL!

What is Pampered Chef industrial analysis? How does PC focus its business among its competitors?

Help please I have a degree in Child Psychology not Marketing or Management:p

Thanks!!

Refer het to home office or Berkshire Hathaway

PC's Industrial Analysis: Providing high quality cooking tools at an affordable price.
  • They have the market for their products (everyone has a kitchen!)
  • They have the method of selling (fun home parties)
  • They have the reputation for quality products
  • They offer warranties that are not offered by retail sales.
  • They have amazing customer service for help with using an item and with returns.
  • They have the quantity of purchases to back their ability to be picky with the vendors they choose
  • Because of the quantity of items that they order, they have the leverage to negotiate cost with vendors. (If we were selling 10 widgets per month, the investment cost per item would be higher. But when PC is selling 1000 widgets per month, they have the ability to drive down the per item cost.)
Competitors: I can't think of a competitor. PC is pretty much in a market of it's own for home parties. The only potential competitors (Wal-Mart, Bed Bath & Beyond, etc) don't have the same type of warranties on their products and you certainly can't get an in-home demonstration with them to show you how to properly use the tools! ;)

chefa said:
Refer het to home office or Berkshire Hathaway

I agree. Someone in their marketing department will probably give her better answers than any of us! ;)

Thanks girls!!

Definitely contact HO. They will give her what she needs.

I would say PC's competitors would be places like William Sonoma and other high end kitchen stores. Also, some of the other direct sales companies sell several similar items to ours (but even their consultants say ours are better quality).

Tupperware & Tastefully Simple I would say would be the closest "competitors" but even those consultants I know, say PC is WAY better and just don't fully compare.....

Related to Need Help With Pampered Chef Homework!

1. How can I find recipes to use with my Pampered Chef products?

To find recipes, you can visit our website and browse through our extensive collection of recipes organized by product or category. You can also attend our virtual or in-person cooking classes where our consultants will demonstrate various recipes using our products.

2. I am having trouble assembling my Pampered Chef product. Where can I find assembly instructions?

Assembly instructions can be found on our website by searching for your specific product. You can also contact your consultant for assistance or refer to the product manual that came with your purchase.

3. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

We offer a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that personalized items cannot be returned unless there is a defect.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party to earn free products?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products! You can host a virtual or in-person party with your friends and family and our consultants will guide you through the process. Contact your consultant for more information on hosting a party.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, you can visit our website and click on "Join Us" to learn more about the opportunity. You can also reach out to a consultant for more information and they can guide you through the process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies