• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

NC Dates Discrepancy in New Planners | Is it a Cause for Concern? | Discussion

In summary, the NC Dates Discrepancy in New Planners is referring to the difference in dates between the National Conference section of the new Pampered Chef planners and the official Pampered Chef website. However, this discrepancy is not a cause for concern as the dates listed in the new planners are accurate and confirmed by Pampered Chef. There are no changes to the dates for National Conference and the discrepancy is due to changes in the planning process for the conference, aiming to better accommodate the needs of consultants. If you have already made plans based on the dates listed in the new planner, there is no need to worry as the dates listed are correct. If you have further concerns or questions, please reach out to your upline or contact Pam
princessmeshelle
i was looking at my planner, and the newswire said NC was 8-18 and my planner says 16-25... does anyone else have that in their planners? is it something to bring to HO's attention? :confused:

Are you looking at July? Mine is correct. 9-11, 13-15, & 16-18.

mine says July 16-18, 20-22, & 23-25

MIne is correct...9th-18th. I would call HO & get them to mail you a correct one.

Mine is correct, too.

Maybe Merrill printed the planners? :yuck:

LOL!

The National Conference label is on the bottom of the date boxes, the 9th through the 18th. If you are looking at it like it's at the top of the date boxes then it looks like it's the 16th through the 25th.

princessmeshelle said:
mine says July 16-18, 20-22, & 23-25

I just got mine out and these are the dates mine has also???!!!:eek:

chefmickey1 said:
The National Conference label is on the bottom of the date boxes, the 9th through the 18th. If you are looking at it like it's at the top of the date boxes then it looks like it's the 16th through the 25th.

Yep, that's probably what she was looking at.

Ok - I haven't got my planner yet! Should I call??

Related to NC Dates Discrepancy in New Planners | Is it a Cause for Concern? | Discussion

What is the NC Dates Discrepancy in New Planners?

The NC Dates Discrepancy in New Planners refers to the difference in the dates listed in the National Conference (NC) section of the new Pampered Chef planners and the dates listed on the official Pampered Chef website.

Is the NC Dates Discrepancy a cause for concern?

No, the NC Dates Discrepancy is not a cause for concern. The dates listed in the new planners are accurate and have been confirmed by Pampered Chef. The discrepancy is due to changes in the planning process for the National Conference and does not affect any other events or important dates for consultants.

Will there be any changes to the dates for National Conference?

No, there are no changes to the dates for National Conference. The dates listed in the new planners are correct and have been confirmed by Pampered Chef.

Why is there a discrepancy in the NC dates?

The discrepancy in the NC dates is due to changes in the planning process for the National Conference. These changes were made in order to better accommodate the needs of consultants and provide a more seamless experience at the conference.

What should I do if I have already made plans based on the dates listed in the new planner?

If you have already made plans based on the dates listed in the new planner, there is no need to worry. The dates listed in the new planner are accurate and have been confirmed by Pampered Chef. If you have any further concerns or questions, please reach out to your upline or contact Pampered Chef directly for clarification.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefPEI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies