• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Host/Guest Specials Announcement

In summary, the host special for March is the Deluxe Air Fryer and the guest special is the Mini Deep Covered Baker. The discount for the Deluxe Air Fryer is 60% off for hosts who qualify and the Mini Deep Covered Baker is 50% off for guests who spend $75 or more. To qualify for the March host special, you must have a party with at least $200 in sales and have at least one booking for a future party. The Deluxe Air Fryer is the designated host special for March and cannot be exchanged for a different product. The guest special for March cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers and is only valid for guests who spend $75 or more.
nickywsn
Hi...does anyone know when we will find out what the host/guest specials are for March?

Thanks,
Nicky

After Leadership. Hopefully someone will let us know as soon as they can.

We will find out at leadership, & they will come in your changeover kit at the end of Jan.

We will find out the March AND April specials - woohoo!

Hi Nicky,Thank you for your question! The host/guest specials for March will be announced on February 1st. Make sure to check your consultant's website or reach out to your consultant for more information. Happy hosting and happy cooking! Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

Related to March Host/Guest Specials Announcement

What are the host/guest specials for March?

The host special for March is the Deluxe Air Fryer and the guest special is the Mini Deep Covered Baker.

What is the discount for the March host/guest specials?

The discount for the Deluxe Air Fryer is 60% off for hosts who qualify, and the Mini Deep Covered Baker is 50% off for guests who spend $75 or more.

How can I qualify as a host for the March specials?

To qualify for the March host special, you must have a party with at least $200 in sales and have at least one booking for a future party.

Can I choose a different product as my host special instead of the Deluxe Air Fryer?

No, the Deluxe Air Fryer is the designated host special for March and cannot be exchanged for a different product.

Can I combine the guest special with other discounts or offers?

No, the guest special for March cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. It is only valid on its own for guests who spend $75 or more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chellb1234
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • VeronicaW