• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for No-Bake Sweet Recipes

In summary, there are no ovens at the show, and the host is looking for recipes that can be prepared without one. Some ideas that were mentioned were trifle, banana cream supreme, and mom's apple crisp.
lakamper
I am doing a show where there will be no oven, and I'm wondering if anyone has a good list of no-bake sweet recipes for me to offer my host - I also would take any with a prebaked crust, because I could do that at home before i go!

Thanks in advance! Lisa K

Why not do a trifle of some sort?

Cool and Creamy Chocolate Fondue served with strawberries & apples.

Mango fruit salsa.

BethCooks4U said:
Cool and Creamy Chocolate Fondue served with strawberries & apples.

Mango fruit salsa.

Im going to guess atleast ONE of these is in the All the Best cookbook, the one I DONT have....its always the way....

oh great ideas and I just got the trifle, but do you prepare it with people there or ahead of time completely and just do the "cucumber demo" or "potato demo"????

You could prepare the trifle there if you wanted...if something has to be baked bake it before you go....

I have done both...depends on what you are comfortable with.

doesn't matter to me, I don't mind doing it there- do you have a trifle recipe that you've done that you would recommend??

I love the triple berry trifle... found it on here in the files.

I'm looking in All the Best...
Banana Cream Supreme... prep- 25 min; chill - 30 min
Mom's Apple Crisp (need a microwave)... prep - 25 min; cook in microwave - 14-16 min
Cool & Creamy Chocolate Fondue... prep - 10 min; chill - 30 min

*Dena... here is the recipe for the Cool & Creamy Chocolate Fondue...
3/4 C semi-sweek chocolate morsels
8 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed
1/2 tsp Pantry Korintje Cinnamon
1/2 tsp rum or vanilla extract (optional)
Stuff to dip in the fondue
Place chocolate morsels and half the whipped topping in Small Batter Bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on High for 1 minute or until chocolate is melted, stirring after each 20-second interval. Fold in remaining whipped topping, cinnamon and rum extract. Mix until smooth. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
(Hey Dena - LOOK:eek: Another recipe that requires melting chocolate... go read my post on the melting chocolate thread... you need to perfect this... look at this yummy dessert you can't make if you don't!!!)

Denarella said:
Im going to guess atleast ONE of these is in the All the Best cookbook, the one I DONT have....its always the way....
Yep. But Katie just gave you the recipe! ^^^ You need to get that cookbook in September!!

katie0128 said:

Mom's Apple Crisp (need a microwave)... prep - 25 min; cook in microwave - 14-16 min

Place chocolate morsels and half the whipped topping in Small Batter Bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on High for 1 minute or until chocolate is melted, stirring after each 20-second interval. Fold in remaining whipped topping, cinnamon and rum extract. Mix until smooth. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
(Hey Dena - LOOK:eek: Another recipe that requires melting chocolate... go read my post on the melting chocolate thread... you need to perfect this... look at this yummy dessert you can't make if you don't!!!)

Is this the same as the chocolate cinnamon something or other?

BethCooks4U said:
Yep. But Katie just gave you the recipe! ^^^ You need to get that cookbook in September!!

Im getting the rest I dont have in September! You cant bet your sweet patootie I'll be up to date! LOL

katie0128 said:

Sarcasm....I LOVE it....Thanks so much Katie...

Denarella said:
Is this the same as the chocolate cinnamon something or other?

Similar... the chocolate cinnamon dippy stuff (as I refer to it) is white chocolate/cool whip melted. Add to cream cheese, mix in chinnamon sprinkles and layer with chocolate ice cream topping in bowl.

STILL requires M-E-L-T-I-N-G chocolate!!!!!

Denarella said:
Sarcasm....I LOVE it....Thanks so much Katie...
WHAT????:eek: :eek: :eek: Me... sarcastic... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

katie0128 said:

Is this the same as the three-berry trifle? I did a search for the triple berry trifle and couldn't find it.

thanks for the recipes! I'm excited to give it a try!

jrny2001 said:
Is this the same as the three-berry trifle? I did a search for the triple berry trifle and couldn't find it.

Yep - triple... three... potato... patato...

There is a great fudge brownie trifle that you can do as well. You can pre-bake the brownies or even use the store-bought brownie bites. Layer the brownies (bite-size pieces), then chocolate pudding, Heath toffee bits, caramel sundae topping (squeezable), and finally cool whip. repeat layers and use EAD to decorate the top with cool whip. Sprinkle with toffee bits - YUMMY! Only prep is mixing the choc. pudding mix with milk & allowing it to set. I don't measure this one, because one can never have too much chocolate or too much caramel in my opinion!!

pamperedtara said:
There is a great fudge brownie trifle that you can do as well. You can pre-bake the brownies or even use the store-bought brownie bites. Layer the brownies (bite-size pieces), then chocolate pudding, Heath toffee bits, caramel sundae topping (squeezable), and finally cool whip. repeat layers and use EAD to decorate the top with cool whip. Sprinkle with toffee bits - YUMMY! Only prep is mixing the choc. pudding mix with milk & allowing it to set. I don't measure this one, because one can never have too much chocolate or too much caramel in my opinion!!
Sounds like a great one. I don't measure either, completely agree can't have enough caramel or chocoate.

Related to Looking for No-Bake Sweet Recipes

1. What are some good no-bake sweet recipes?

Some popular no-bake sweet recipes include chocolate peanut butter bars, no-bake cookies, fruit and yogurt parfaits, and frozen banana bites.

2. Are there any no-bake sweet recipes that are gluten-free?

Yes, there are many no-bake sweet recipes that are gluten-free. Some options include coconut macaroons, chocolate avocado pudding, and peanut butter and jelly bites.

3. Can I substitute ingredients in a no-bake sweet recipe?

Yes, you can often substitute ingredients in a no-bake sweet recipe. For example, you can use almond butter instead of peanut butter, or maple syrup instead of honey. Just be sure to keep the same measurements to maintain the correct consistency.

4. How long do no-bake sweet recipes typically take to make?

No-bake sweet recipes can vary in preparation time, but most can be made in 30 minutes or less. Some may require chilling in the fridge for a few hours before serving.

5. Can I make no-bake sweet recipes with my kids?

Absolutely! No-bake sweet recipes are a great way to get kids involved in the kitchen. They can help with measuring ingredients, mixing, and decorating. Just make sure to supervise them when using any kitchen equipment or handling hot ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pclady213
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies