• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Easy Way to Control Portions?

In summary, the Perfect Plate is a portion control tool that helps individuals create balanced meals with the correct proportions of vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains. It allows for easy tracking of food intake and ensures that necessary nutrients are consumed while staying within calorie goals. This tool is not a restrictive diet and still allows for consumption of favorite foods in moderation. The Perfect Plate comes with a guide for recommended portions based on individual calorie needs, which can also be used for estimating portions when eating out. While not a weight loss program, the Perfect Plate can aid in creating a calorie deficit and reaching weight loss goals. It can be utilized by anyone looking to maintain a healthy and balanced diet, not just those on a weight loss journey.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I've got the tv on while doing paperwork this morning. A local talk show (Atlanta & Company) just had a segment on The Perfect Plate ( http://www.perfectplate.com ) It makes sense to me and so much easier to judge what you are eating. Thought some of ya'll might be interested.

Wow! $30 for a plate?

I didn't check out the website yet- is that just for one plate?

well - I guess if it works, it's worth it...cheaper than WW and much healthier than gastric bypass.

Yes, just one plate and the lid. As long as your food fit in the plate and the lid fits on it, you can eat it!

They don't give a discount for quantity ordering - I'll have to visit A&C's website - they said someting about a special going on.

Oh, wow! Here I thought you were talking about a delivery plate of food at $30 per plate lol! Thinkin Dang, that's expensive! heehee, $30 for the plate, snack plate and instructional DVD. NOt bad. ;)

What a cool idea - automating portion control! Thanks for sharing!

susanr613 said:
What a cool idea - automating portion control! Thanks for sharing!

That is SOO my problem... Portion control!:eek:

We don't need that plate...

We all need a small square plate or a dots salad plate for portion control!!!

rennea said:
We don't need that plate...

We all need a small square plate or a dots salad plate for portion control!!!

LOL - I was just coming on to post that I use the dots salad plate - I eat only what fits - and I am learning to say NO to 2nds!

Related to Looking for an Easy Way to Control Portions?

1. How does the Perfect Plate help with dieting?

The Perfect Plate is a portion control tool that helps you create balanced meals with the right proportions of vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains. By using the Perfect Plate, you can easily track your food intake and make sure you're getting all the nutrients you need while staying within your calorie goals.

2. Can I still eat my favorite foods while using the Perfect Plate?

Absolutely! The Perfect Plate is not a restrictive diet, it's a tool to help you make healthier choices. You can still enjoy your favorite foods in moderation and balance them out with other nutritious options on the plate.

3. How do I know how much of each food group to put on the Perfect Plate?

The Perfect Plate comes with a handy guide that shows you the recommended portions for each food group based on your individual calorie needs. You can also use the guide to estimate portion sizes when you're eating out or not using the plate.

4. Can the Perfect Plate help me lose weight?

While the Perfect Plate is not a weight loss program, it can definitely be a helpful tool for those looking to lose weight. By promoting balanced meals and portion control, the Perfect Plate can aid in creating a calorie deficit and reaching weight loss goals.

5. Is the Perfect Plate only for people on a diet?

No, the Perfect Plate can be used by anyone looking to maintain a healthy and balanced diet. It's a great tool for anyone looking to improve their overall nutrition and make better food choices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cynchr11
  • amyscookinggear