• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Life Imitates Art - Police Pursue Donut Truck

In summary, the man, Warren G. Whitelightning, has been accused of a number of crimes, including high speed chase, theft of a doughnut truck, and ramming of a police car. He is also charged with eight counts of theft of red hot pickled sausages. If found guilty, he faces up to ten years in prison.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
Another one from the "just when I thought I heard it all" file:

Oh the Irony: Cops in High-Speed Chase for Stolen Donut Truck
ace4e16973bd700ab201718ae0f3185b.jpg

Police chase stolen doughnut truck
Monday, December 3, 2007

With a name like Warren G Whitelightning, you are always going to stand out.

But if you are accused of stealing giant sausages, hijacking a doughnut truck, ramming a police car and leaving a trail of sugary treats in your wake, that will work too.

Unbelievably, the two sentences above apply to one single man, Mr Whitelightning.

He has been charged with a number of offences, including leading police on a high speed chase while driving a van crammed with doughnuts.

Mr Whitelightning is alleged to have stolen eight giant red hot pickled sausages from a shop in Madison, Wisconsin while drunk.

According to police, he then stole a Krispy Kreme doughnut truck and went on the run. As police gave chase, hundreds of doughnuts fell off the back of the truck on to the streets.

The chase was caught on camera by a police car in pursuit. Go to the 3min mark in the video to see the chase.

Assistant District Attorney Michael Verveer said some may find the episode funny 'because what you have is two different police agencies chasing the defendant in a stolen Krispy Kreme doughnut truck with doughnuts flying out of the back of the truck'.

The doughnut truck reached speeds of up to 80mph (138kph) during the chase. At one point it seemed to come to a halt, but was then reversed and rammed into a police car, resulting in neck and back injuries to an officer.

The truck almost overturned but the chase ended when the defendant allegedly got out and lay on the ground in a car park.

If found guilty of all charges, Mr Whitelightning could face almost ten years in prison.
# # #

TKG Adds...and this http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?in_article_id=78047&in_page_id=2is taken from a newspaper in GREAT BRITAIN!!!

I just saw this on T.V. The story is coming up on my local news. Too funny...and stupid (the drunk guy, I mean)!

With a name like Whitelightning, he's probably been drunk since birth.

Officer Lou: Say, Chief, isn't that beer coming out of the chimney at the old Simpson place?
Chief Wiggum: (into radio) Am proceeding on foot. Send backup. Bring pretzels. Repeat - pretzels.

Remembered some more...

Homer: Donuts, is there nothing they can't do?
---
Homer: I'd sell my soul to the devil for a donut.
Flanders: That can be arrange-diddly-anged.
Homer: Flanders? You're the devil?
Flanders: I have other interests, you know.

Later in the same episode, Homer puts the last bite of the donut in the fridge with a note, "Homer's soul donut. Do not eat."

Wiggum: Suspect is driving a blue... car. Suspect is hatless. Repeat, hatless.

Did you watch the video? Donuts started flying out from the back of the truck, all over the road.Wiggum would have stopped.

I loved how the doughnuts bounced on the road.boingy boingy boingy

It must make a difference for them to be fresh. Most of the ones I find would crack the pavement.

Related to Life Imitates Art - Police Pursue Donut Truck

1. What inspired the "Life Imitates Art - Police Pursue Donut Truck" design?

The design was inspired by the popular stereotype of police officers enjoying donuts. We wanted to create a fun and playful design that incorporated this stereotype.

2. Is the design available on all Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the "Life Imitates Art - Police Pursue Donut Truck" design is available on a variety of Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware, and serveware.

3. Can I customize the design with my own personalization?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization for this particular design. However, we do have other customizable products available on our website.

4. What materials are used for the "Life Imitates Art - Police Pursue Donut Truck" products?

The materials vary depending on the product, but most of our kitchen tools and serveware are made from high-quality, durable materials such as stainless steel, silicone, and stoneware.

5. Are these products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our "Life Imitates Art - Police Pursue Donut Truck" products are dishwasher safe, making them perfect for easy clean-up after baking or cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minirottie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • The_Kitchen_Guy