• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Keith - What's the Secret Behind Your New Hairstyle?

um...going away for a while. I don't think they even noticed my Mohawk.I'm so sorry that your kids didn't like it! :(I'm so sorry that your kids didn't like it! :(
pampered1224
Silver Member
What the heck did you do?

lol it's my "summer fun" mohawk! Every summer I do something different and fun to it to relax and unwind after the school year. Some years I shave it, buzz it, but this year I decided on a fun mohawk. And I've got to say, I've got nothing but compliments on it!

It is fun! I wasn't complaining about it!
It was just such a different look for you that it took me by surprise!
That and I don't have the guts to do anything like that! I have had the same style since I was in grade school. My hair won't do anyting but lay there so it stays parted. And if I use anyitng, even the really fine hairsprays, it looks dirty! But I gotta say it looks good and refreshingly cool.

leftymac said:

You would be the most popular teacher!

wadesgirl said:

I know, right? Now if I could just afford to get the tattoo sleeve on my left arm that I want!

wadesgirl said:

Um, isn't he already?

Keith, what's the new school?

leftymac said:
I know, right? Now if I could just afford to get the tattoo sleeve on my left arm that I want!

Tattoo, Mohawk...now all you need is to get a facial piercing - other than an ear. Nose, Lip, Eyebrow, Tongue...any of those would make you the Coolest Teacher. (not sure about the parents reaction though?)

I dont' think I could handle a facial piercing. I used to have my nipples pierced though! (Was that TMI? I'm gonna say no since it was relevant to the thread).The new school is in NJ. I just moved here from VA a month ago.

What brings you to Joisey, besides the school?? Inquiring minds ...My nephew had a mohawk at Christmas. It was a "mock mohawk" and he threatened to shave it for real, but didn't. Fortunately, it is all better now.

Di_Can_Cook said:
What brings you to Joisey, besides the school?? Inquiring minds ...

My nephew had a mohawk at Christmas. It was a "mock mohawk" and he threatened to shave it for real, but didn't. Fortunately, it is all better now.

I have friends in the area, and wanted a change. Plus, my boyfriend lives in Philly so it is nice to be much closer to him now! The 3 hour distance was getting to be ridiculous!

Long distrance relationships bite! I feel for ya!Glad you have friends in the area ... it's better than living in an area where you know nobody! Now let's see if they get on the PC bandwagon ...

Di_Can_Cook said:
Long distrance relationships bite! I feel for ya!

Glad you have friends in the area ... it's better than living in an area where you know nobody! Now let's see if they get on the PC bandwagon ...

I really dislike doing shows for friends. They don't take it seriously, they make jokes about me being a salesman, etc. I'd rather just feel out the environment of my new school.

Sigh. If I tried a Mohawk, I'd look like Capt. Pickard.

But wasn't he bald, KG?

I think that was the point, Jane. ;)

Keith, I didn't realize you moved! That means if I decided to buy your item for sale, it would actually have to be shipped instead of just meeting somewhere to get it from you. Oh well, the chance of me buying it is pretty slim, anyway.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Sigh. If I tried a Mohawk, I'd look like Capt. Pickard.

I think Capt. Pickard is hot! (Don't tell my husband) LOL

Oh, cool![KG runs off to find a set of clippers...]

pampchefsarah said:
I think that was the point, Jane. ;)

Keith, I didn't realize you moved! That means if I decided to buy your item for sale, it would actually have to be shipped instead of just meeting somewhere to get it from you. Oh well, the chance of me buying it is pretty slim, anyway.

I'll be in VA next week. ;-)

I love the new "do," Keith - it looks great!
Welcome to NJ - that's my "home." I miss it terribly!

Keith I missed you at conference this year! Just wasn't the same without you!

wadesgirl said:
Keith I missed you at conference this year! Just wasn't the same without you!

I bet! No one was there to run around and be a product whore in the surprise box area. :-(

I was so excited to see a thread about me. Now I know what it feels like to be popular! I never was the popular kid in school. :(

Now you will be the popular teacher in school!! LOL

Crystal Patton said:
Now you will be the popular teacher in school!! LOL

Well that, I am used to. ;) My kids in VA were devastated when I told them I was leaving. Well, all except for my French 1 kids. But they're a bunch of little jerks anyway.

LOL - my Dad taught 6th grade for 30 years and he has some really funny stories. I bet you could match him!

leftymac said:
I bet! No one was there to run around and be a product whore in the surprise box area. :-(

I didn't even make it to the surprise box area this year! It was too crowded since it was only open for 2 hours on two days.

I took French all through school from a lousy district. How lousy? A year or so later my command of the language was so weak that I couldn't pass a test at college. So I took Spanish instead. Now I speak Franish.Doesn't help much when I'm in Montreal or Mexico.And yes ... Pinkard is hot! I'd say something here about a man in command of his vessel but I know where your minds would go!

Last edited:
Di_Can_Cook said:
And yes ... Pinkard is hot! I'd say something here about a man in command of his vessel but I know where your minds would go!
Well, there goes several voyage, navigator, helmsman and joystick jokes.

To boldly go where no man's gone before! LOL :p :D ;)

Not at my age. Besides, Di pretty well torpedoed those gags.

leftymac said:
I'll be in VA next week. ;-)

Next week, like the week of 8/3? I'll be at the office in Herndon maybe Monday, definitely Tuesday, but off the rest of the week.

If that fits your schedule, I know at least one other Cheffer in the area (Butterfly Violetta). Maybe we could have lunch!

Id love to, but Evan and I are driving through to visit my family in BFE southwestern va so I don't think I'll be able to. :-(

Here's another <sigh> for Jean-Luc, altho I still wonder how it makes sense that he and his family are country French but all speak with veddy British accents??

Perhaps it was a good thing you were not at NC Keith - you would have maimed a few people at the Surprise Box area!!

wadesgirl said:
I didn't even make it to the surprise box area this year! It was too crowded since it was only open for 2 hours on two days.

OT, but a Tip I discovered for that problem- have CASH! That line was fast and MUCH shorter. Still had to deal with the crazy people at the tables ;), but you could find quiet spots on the other side of the packaging tables.

Well, too Keith - not only are you popular here but you were off of here for a bit and well, some us got worried! I am glad to hear though that the distance is better fro you and Evan. I could say somehting about long distance romances but after living with my SO for 23 years - I almost wish for distance at times! (Yes, I did say that outloud!) Now maybe you should go and hijack some of Dave M.s clients. Find a way to get the "Housewives" hooked on you! You have a great new, younger look. Maybe their daughters??!! Or maybe it should be the other gender??!! (Couldn't help it!)

Related to Keith - What's the Secret Behind Your New Hairstyle?

1. What inspired you to change your hairstyle?

I've always wanted to try something new and different with my hair. I finally decided to take the plunge and go for a more edgy and modern look.

2. How did you achieve your new hairstyle?

I went to a professional hairstylist who helped me choose the right cut and color for my new look. I also invested in some quality hair products to maintain and style my hair.

3. Are you happy with your new hairstyle?

Yes, I absolutely love it! It's a fun and fresh change that has given me a boost of confidence.

4. Did you face any challenges while styling your new hair?

At first, it took some time to get used to styling my hair in a different way. But with practice and the right tools, it has become easier and I'm now able to achieve the look I want.

5. Any tips for maintaining your new hairstyle?

Regular trims and using products specifically designed for your hair type can help maintain the shape and health of your hair. Also, be sure to follow the instructions of your hairstylist for styling and caring for your new hair.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • PCMelissa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jean DeVries
Replies