• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Consultant News Unavailable: Is It a Temporary Glitch?

In summary,Gillian has achieved a new milestone by becoming a new director in the June Consultant News. Trish in Texas has also achieved a noteworthy accomplishment by being ranked third in sales for the month of April.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
I was trying to view June consultant news and it wouldn't let me. Has anyone else seen it or is it temporarily down? Or am I loosing my mind?

Nope - it is still up.

Well I did the cheater way, which has always worked and it won't let me view it.

Thanks Christy, they are being sneakier it's kcn instead of cn. Ugh!

Glad This thread was done! I would still be scratching my head trying to figure out how to find it!

have they always put the U S in it too? That stood out to me this time!
I just e-mailed home office, because I still haven't received my May Consultant News!:( :confused: grrr! I love getting my newsletters! And this is the 2nd time in 6 months that I haven't received it!
Thanks for posting the link! I love getting these sneak previews!;)

Whoo Hoo! I am in the June CN as a new director and for my $15000!! I have never had my name in there before and all of a sudden it is there twice!!

Yippee for you!!! Now, let's find something else to celebrate with you about... hmmmm, thinking... what would be something fun to celebrate... maybe the birth of a baby???

Sounds good Katie! You guys still praying for my water to break?? :D

Congratulations, Gillian! And, yes, I'm still praying.

congratulations gillian! hope your little one comes soon!

gilliandanielle said:
Whoo Hoo! I am in the June CN as a new director and for my $15000!! I have never had my name in there before and all of a sudden it is there twice!!

How awesome Gill!!

With all this talk of recruiting, are they going to have an incentive for getting new consultants?

Trish in Texas
Independent Director

Woo-Hoo, Gill!! What an AWESOME achievement! Especially with everything you have going on, that is so great!

Oh, I feel a little TOOT coming on.....

I am in it, too....

#3 in Sales for the month of April. :D

Congrats Gill AND Janice:D Great accomplishments!

Congrats Janice!! That is GREAT!!

Related to June Consultant News Unavailable: Is It a Temporary Glitch?

1. What does "Are They Being Sneakier?" mean?

"Are They Being Sneakier?" is a phrase used in the Pampered Chef community to describe the behavior of customers who may be trying to deceive or manipulate the consultant in order to get a better deal or free products.

2. How can I tell if a customer is being sneaky?

Some red flags that a customer may be being sneakier include constantly asking for discounts or free products, making unrealistic demands, or trying to negotiate prices after a purchase has been made.

3. What should I do if I suspect a customer is being sneaky?

If you suspect a customer is being sneakier, it's important to remain professional and stick to company policies. You can politely decline any unreasonable requests or offer alternative solutions that still benefit both the customer and your business.

4. Are there any tips for dealing with sneakier customers?

One tip for dealing with sneakier customers is to clearly communicate your policies and pricing upfront. This can help prevent misunderstandings or attempts to negotiate after a purchase has been made. It's also important to trust your instincts and not feel pressured to make exceptions for customers who are being unreasonable.

5. Can being sneakier be beneficial for a customer?

No, being sneakier is not beneficial for a customer in the long run. While they may get a better deal or free products in the moment, it can damage their relationship with the consultant and potentially lead to them being blacklisted from future purchases. It's always best to be honest and transparent in all interactions with a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kreaser
  • Jennifer E
  • General Chat
Replies