• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a Way to Change My Password?

In summary, you might have to call home office to change your password because the password is the same as your PamperedPartner® password.
DMB75
Is there a way to change the password that was sent to me to log into Consultant's Corner?

Thanks,
Donna

I think you might have to call home office... I think it tells you something about it when you bring up the log in screen.

Forget your password? Your password is the same as your PamperedPartner® password. If you are not a PamperedPartner® user and would like to obtain your password, please call The Pampered Chef® Express Information Line at 1-800-449-2433 (United States), 1-877-821-7603 (Canada). Select option 4 to retrieve your password.

you might try calling and see if you can get it changed. hth

Thanks, I just wanted to change it to something I will remember. :) Though, it might be safer to keep the one they gave me.

I am not sure if you can change it. I had the same problem with mine too. Though I just found things that would make me remember it... Like something it corresponds with.. :D

SillyChef said:
I am not sure if you can change it. I had the same problem with mine too. Though I just found things that would make me remember it... Like something it corresponds with.. :D

I just tried that and I can't come up with anything. I guess after awhile I will just remember it. (I hope) :)

I asked the same thing when I first started...unless the rules have changed since then we can't change them :(

I thought I would forget mine since it isn't something I picked, but I had it memorized in a couple of weeks.

I had mine taped to my computer until I could remember it. I figured it was safe since my computer rarely leaves my house and there isn't much damage anyone can do on Consultant's Corner anyway, LOL!

I think you're stuck with it.

Thanks for the info everyone. Good idea Gillian, I'll tape it to my computer. :)

When I got mine I thought no way would I remember it but you do. I did like Gillian did until I remembered it. I now have it so when I put my consultant's number in my password automatically comes up as (of course you can't read it) and I hit submit. You can get your computer to remember it for you.

gilliandanielle said:
I had mine taped to my computer until I could remember it. I figured it was safe since my computer rarely leaves my house and there isn't much damage anyone can do on Consultant's Corner anyway, LOL!

I did the same thing. That silly thing stayed taped to my computer for about 5 years!! Every now and then I have a senior moment and sit and stare at the computer for a few minutes :D My laptop will remember my password but my desktop won't so if I get really desperate...I'll log on using the laptop!! LOL!

Related to Is There a Way to Change My Password?

1. How can I change my password on the Pampered Chef website?

To change your password on the Pampered Chef website, you will need to log in to your account and go to the "Account Settings" section. From there, you can click on the "Change Password" button and follow the prompts to create a new password.

2. I forgot my current password. How can I reset it?

If you have forgotten your current password, you can reset it by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. You will be prompted to enter your email address and follow the instructions to reset your password.

3. Is there a way to change my password from my mobile device?

Yes, you can change your password from your mobile device by using the Pampered Chef mobile app. Simply log in to your account, go to the "Account Settings" section, and click on the "Change Password" button.

4. How often should I change my password for security purposes?

We recommend changing your password on a regular basis for security purposes, ideally every 3-6 months. This helps to prevent any potential unauthorized access to your account.

5. Can I use a previously used password when changing it?

No, for security reasons, you cannot use a previously used password when changing it on the Pampered Chef website. We recommend creating a unique and strong password each time you change it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Andreamd8
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • Kelly8
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kelly8